Pioneer Elder Still in Jail (follow up report)

by James Jack 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• James Jack
    James Jack

This still shocks me to this day how this "Animal" functioned as an Appointed Man, while committing these crimes against an innocent child! I would like to hear a comment from a "Serving Elder" on why would Jehovah allow this.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

How does he even get up on the platform and give talks? Knowing that, accord to his own beliefs, he's smoke at Armageddon. Unless he doesn't really believe it and is just carrying on being a JW because it's all he knows.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How does he even get up on the platform and give talks? Knowing that, accord to his own beliefs, he's smoke at Armageddon. Unless he doesn't really believe it and is just carrying on being a JW because it's all he knows.

He is doing more and more and more "for Jehovah" (Elder, Conv Speaker, etc) as a means of doing penance for his personal sins. By doing more, he hopes that God will forgive him. After each assault, he hates himself for what he did, he prays for forgiveness (repentant in his mind), it's not his fault that he has this "weakness" -- it's "inherited sin", and he will do even MORE to God's Service in earn God's mercy. He swears it will never happen again. But it does. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

The worst part is, even if they take a plea bargain or confess in court, if they tell the elders they didnt do it no "judicial" action can be taken. At least that happened in a case 10 years ago in my Cong.

• flipper
    flipper

Guys like these need to be locked up for life and the key thrown away, too much of a danger in re-offending and molesting even more children. To have NO conscience whatsoever and keep giving talks at conventions faking his elder role- is disgusting. If I had a dollar for how many of these dimwits I've seen serving as elders who had no right to serve over the years I was in the JW cult- I'd be a millionaire by now. There's more of these guys than people know- and the scary thing there's probably hundreds of these predators still serving worldwide if the truth came out. I researched my hometown on the Megan's Law website to see if I noticed any JW's I used to know when I lived there and I saw 12 JW's I used to know out of the 1,000 registered sex offenders names on that list. One reason to keep making it public how criminal the WT Society policy is regarding child abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Want to bump this up for any lurking JW's who might read this. This truly shows that ' holy spirit ' has nothing to do with these ' elders ' who continue to remain as elders within the JW organization. There are hundreds more like these guys within the JW organization lurking in the weeds

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

I feel so sorry for children who are molested/raped by these monsters parading around as 'spiritual men'. From very early on, children (and adults) are taught to obey, trust and love the elders (and the brothers in general), who are shepherding the flock and have the congregation's best interests at heart. Men who are 'appointed' by God. No wonder some parents don't believe the kids and kids don't know what to do when it happens. These monsters are evil, conniving, predators who know exactly what they are doing and are such con artists that they charm their way into people's hearts and homes, taking advantage of the innocents along the way. I love John Walsh...he calls the creeps what they are, "perverted bast**ds", and hunts them down like rattlesnakes at a round-up. If the brothers had that same attitude, the pedophiles would run.

• James Jack
    James Jack

The honor system does not work! All Appointmented Men should have a FBI background check and pass it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit