Picture in latest Watchtower . . . What is it?

by neat blue dog 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

In this picture from the latest Watchtower, what in the world is the guy watching on the left side of the picture?? It looks like a female vampire holding a lightsaber. Am I missing something?

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

A not so veiled (for the really serious bretheren), swipe at Star Wars fervor (coming to a theater near you in December)?

You have to change it enough to not be sued, and it could double as any sort of "uncanny" type unapproved social entertainment.

I think "the uncanny" is what they normally call it.....and how they link it with spiritism.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

He watching some type of entertainment instead of dutifully watching the WT corporation indoctrination video which is a corporate no no if you are to stay in their clutches. IOW he is abusing his free time with non corporate inspired things and posses a great jeopardy to the Watchtower Corporation so much so that they had to use digital space to warn the faithful.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The picture is so low res it's hard to tell, but after closer examination I can see a line running up the blade, like the edge of a metal sword, NOT a lightsaber. Whew! 😌

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Chances are that it comes from some magazine as they have done int he past. They "borrow" ideas from other magazines and publications (probably websites now).

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I don't know but it looks like a case for

We're talking about the pic on the right right?

• neat blue dog
  • days of future passed
    days of future passed

Ha Ha - They made the left blue to be cold and unfriendly and the right, warm and friendly. It's all in the colors.

• fulano
    fulano

Strange bubble in his trousers..

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The pic on the left looks like a movie/video game zombie.

The pic on the right is a zombie.

My earlier question was a joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit