Full Regional Convention 2016 Outlines Leak in Spanish

by wifibandit 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thats right. The full program has been leaked in Spanish.

http://www.extj.com/showthread.php?27685-Juego-de-bosquejos-de-discursos-de-la-asamblea-regional-2016

Here is my back up, including the files already extracted: Link

I have yet to read it. I just got the files and wanted to make sure this was shared.

Thanks should go to "Inactivo" who leaked these files to "A TODA LA HERMANDAD APÓSTATA DE HABLA HISPANA"!

¡Gracias Inactivo!

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

Damn google translate and my fingers cant work fast enough. Should have listened more in Spanish class.

Oh the irony with not taking my education seriously.

PS. Thanks Wifi and the leaker!

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Could not download the files but Inactivo says that WT is rumored to have the Spanish versions of the "Silver Sword", "Teach" book and Songbook. It appears that the GT video is premiering Saturday morning.

Thanks to Inactivo who leaked these files to "all the Spanish-speaking Apostate Brotherhood".

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Wow, Wifi, you're amazing
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

corporatestatic via /r/exjw said:

Merged the PDF's into one and did a quick Google translate for everyone's ease, rather than looking at each PDF individually and translating.

Here is a Mirror of that unofficial English Translation : Mirror

We are still soliciting the Official files (outlines, Videos, AV wiring diagrams, ect) in English or whatever language you may have access to.

Note to Watchtower Lurkers: There is a new breed of Ex-JW. We're young, tech savvy and you crossed into our home turf when you rolled out your digital presence.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

Excelente wifibandit, te lo agradecemos mucho.... all my family still in are in spanish congregations.... this will provide some good information to be able to talk at the same level with them...

Gracias!

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ..............Thanks WiFi .......now I need to have a leak ...................!
  • fulano
    fulano
    Great!!
  • Watchtower-Free
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you wifibandit and inactivo! Mucho appreciated! :)

I especially like this comment...

"Note to Watchtower Lurkers: There is a new breed of Ex-JW. We're young, tech savvy and you crossed into our home turf when you rolled out your digital presence."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit