Lousy 80s music....Good 80s music........I know you know some, come on now!

by Soledad 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• little witch
    little witch

Worst song on the eighties decade,

The Safety Dance...

GAG!!!

Stupid song, and stupid video...

Best....hmmmm...Old man down the road, and put me in coach, both by the lead singer of Creedence, when he made his comeback.

• yxl1
    yxl1

Good - Prince, The Cure, Queen, Kate Bush

Bad - Anything by Phil colins...gag

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think music in the 80's was much better than now. Last few years for the most part has just sucked.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LOve the 80' s but "walk like an Egyptian" YIKES

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I think music in the 80's was much better than now. Last few years for the most part has just sucked

it makes me feel so old to say this, but i have to agree. granted i was only 7 in 1989, but i much prefer the music of that era to today's. everything sounds the same lately. you never hear anything that sounds experimental anymore. someone get me my walking stick and false teeth, please :P

• unique1
    unique1

Good:

Police, Cindy Lauper, Madonna, David Bowie, Duran Duran, Prince, RUN DMC, Soft Cell, Violent Femmes, Faith No More, Guns N Roses, The Cars, Blondie

Bad:

Chicago, Journey, Air Supply, Cheap Trick, Michael Bolton, Kenny Loggins, CHRISTOPHER CROSS!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I didn't like a lot of the "current" music in the early 90's, but I like quite a bit of the music today:

Matchbox Twenty, Better than Ezra, Alanis Morissette, Coldplay, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, etc.

• Withoutwings
    Withoutwings

Good Music

• The Cure
    • The Smiths
    • Morrisey
    • Echo and the Bunnymen
    • New Order
    • Joy Division
    • Madonna
    • Romeo Void
    • INXS