Dear beloved, Does your heart feel for the motherless?

by Colinconfused 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• Colinconfused
    Colinconfused

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Amadou Gloria, A widow to late Mr. Greg Amadou; I am 56 years old, suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I will not live for a very long time according to my doctors but I strongly believe in God and not the doctors and if it is the will of God that I will die, then so shall it be.Nevertheless I am willing to donate the sum of 1,700.000.00 US dollars for you to help widows and the less privileged in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works, my promise to God Almighty is to help the poor people and I hope you have the kind of heart and ability to help others that is of needs, if so please do not hesitate to indicate to me, your interest. I wait to see your response, Write me for more Discussion [email protected] My regards, madam Gloria

• Colinconfused
    Colinconfused

I got this message the other day

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Would having my bank information facilitate this charitable transfer by any chance?

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I am on the case," colinconfused" which is why I gave both your posts a " dislike. " As for your O.P I am restricted by posting guidelines to give it the merit it deserves.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am willing to donate the sum of 1,700.000.00 US dollars for you to help widows and the less privileged in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works,

Screw That!..... I`m Keeping the Money..

What did Widows and the Less Privileged ever do for Me?!..

Send the money to: OUTLAW in Canada..

(Everybody knows me here,so receiving the money won`t be a problem..)

Image result for Cowboy with sack of money

• never a jw
    never a jw

I strongly believe in God and not the doctors

What's the point of going to the doctors. Just pray, and if it's the will of God, you will live a long life to do all kinds of charitable works. If God decides to take you, then I am sure HE will figure out how best use your money, just pray for HIS assistance after your death.

• Colinconfused
    Colinconfused
    Its a typical 419 scam
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Its a typical 419 scam

No!..It`s Real!!..

I want my Friggin Money!!..

Image result for Cowboy with money

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Mom, is that you again? What did I tell you about scamming people! Being a JW doesn't give you a kick anymore?
  • steve2
    steve2

A brain starved plea. Hell, if it's all left in God's hands - and not even doctors' - who needs all that money?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit