What Did You Imagine Jehovah To Look Like?

by pale.emperor 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Schnufti
    Schnufti

I had no certain picture of Jehovah in my mind. It was more a feeling that resembled my father.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I just pictured some dude with a beard.

• Funchback
    Funchback

When I was a kid, I always imagined him looking like Ultraman...

Image result for ultra man

• Vanderhoven7
  • _Morpheus
  • Steel
    Steel

The Bible says Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God so I just assume he looks like the concept of what Jesus looks like. In most near death experiences people report seeing a Jesus type figure. Essentially Jesus is the avatar of God.

This idea for some reason doesn't seem to register with jehovah witnesses for some reason.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What Did You Imagine Jehovah To Look Like?

"Are You Ready For Armageddon?!..LOL!!"

Image result for Banana flasher

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

here is a photo of god.:-

invisible obviously.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

The following is what I actually remembered imagining God in my head to be like.

A white guy, with dark hair, and keyhole aviator glasses (I know.....odd). Honestly.....just like the king of all elders.

Crazy.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

A clean shaven white man with grey hair, eyebrows that were so bushy you couldn't tell whether his eyes were open or closed. He wore a powder blue-grey suit and never smiled. Instead of sitting on a golden throne in heaven, he preferred to look down on us from orbit, much like Superman does in his Fortress of Solitude, except that he wasn't there to protect you, rather he was looking for opportunities to smite you for the smallest of infractions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit