Pokemon MANIA

by Saename 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Saename
    Saename

Have you seen this video yet? If no, go ahead and watch this.

• Saename
    Saename

The video's gone. No idea why. Here it is:

Pokemon MANIA

• Saename
    Saename

Oh, and see Donald Trump signing here:

Donald Trump Signs Pokemon Theme Song

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

good work saename!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So what is the bet that just like this years convention video that subtly tells witnesses they cant watch tv shows with vampires, or zombies etc (as in the Friday video), that soon there will be a warning against "chasing demonic inspired animals and monsters via electronic devices"?

You bet there will be a condemnation about it in the near future!

Can you imagine witnesses chasing pokemon while out in service??!!

haha

• Saename
    Saename
    stukinarut2 - Can you imagine witnesses chasing pokemon while out in service??!!

I would love to see that! And Witnesses condemning the Pokemon? That'd be too fun to watch and see, especially if it were Stephen Lett or Tony Morris Tight Pants to say that... Oh, and the kids... The kids... They'd be miserable.

Governing Body, don't even dare fight the kids...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sWqLAo6oFA

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Here is the talk now from ToMo3:

"And this thing with the brothers wearing 'tight-pants", known as "tightpants"....don't you know they (the gays) just looove it when you wear tightpants while chasing those little homosexual inspired pokey monster thingys!!??"

• Saename
    Saename

Yeah, I heard him say that... That was ridiculous... And to think now some Witnesses—because I do hope not most of them—will follow that absurd notion.

• nakanozzi
    nakanozzi

Tell me something about how Pokemon is viewed in your congregation.

Here in Japan, I think Pokemon is obsolete, out of date.

• Saename
    Saename

Nakanozzi, I can't say anything about that. I haven't been to a Kingdom Hall in a few months, and I'm not planning on attending. I haven't heard anything about Pokemon from local Witnesses. But here where I live, they tend to be more reasonable, so I don't think there'd be any problem. But children would be the only ones to actually care, I'm guessing.

Nonetheless, it'd be funny to hear them condemn Pokemon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit