cleveland ohio convention results

by nowwhat? 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

1st. Of 3 in cleveland: avg. Attendance 7500 baptised 27 a robust growth of 0.38%! Not my convention so no details.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Thank you for the info. When I used to go to Cleveland years ago, They would have 3 - 6 weeks of conventions with over 12 - 15,000 each. Now I see they only have 3 scheduled for this year. "Don't Give Up!" Looks like many already have!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

A convention in the Bay Area California a few weeks ago had 3,400 in attendance with 10 baptized (7 children). That is a whopping .29%... less that 1/2 of 1%.

Google says that the yearly mortality rate of the human population is nearly 1%. The future for WT isn't looking good when WT is loosing 1% yearly to death...another large percentage to those who are flat-out 'Giving Up' (say 8% to 10% who are inactive, fading, loosing interest, disfellowshipped, death due to no blood, etc etc).

I just wish that Jehovah's God would speed up even faster and faster the demise and collapse of the WTBTS! :) :)

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I wil be at the Cleveland convention in a few weeks. If I pay enough attention, I will report my findings.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah
    For the cleveland convention I recorded 23 baptized. 18 sisters and 5 brothers.
  • kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

As someone mentioned earlier, if the death rate is 1% not to mention those who became inactive, this is a net loss. So much for tremendous growth.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I can't remember how many conventions I attended in Cleveland. Last one was in 1997. Since I lived in the Pittsburgh area, that's where we were assigned.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hot in Cleveland?

More like Not in Cleveland.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

23 ? Not 27? Thays even better news! I got my info from my brother

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

In Dayton Ohio this past weekend there were 30 baptized with attendance of 6600.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit