April is child abuse prevention month

by StarTrekAngel 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

STA If, as a result of your poster, just *one* person goes to JWFacts and learns the real truth about JWS and child rape, and they tell their friends what the JWS are really like, and so on, you have made a great anti-witness. Good stuff!

And there is a good reason to have a month for awareness. If people are bombarded with facts 365 days a year, their eyes (minds) glaze over. When it's a 'special month' set aside, more focus can be directed on specific issues that gets people thinking.  You are almost forcing the *press* to make it an event, and can be heard.  They press loves an "awareness" month, to give them a story.  Think like a media person re this issue.  That's my 2 as a child activist of many years. xx tal

• flipper
    flipper

" Any other ideas or thoughts " ? Yes, what Data-Dog said. He's right, this is war on child abuse within not only the JW organization but all high control organizations.

The last 2 months I have been regularly tacking up on billboards and information boards the JW Facts.com & " Australia JW 1,000 cases of molesters not reported " printouts at two supermarket stores - one in our area - another an hour south of our area where I work. Sometimes they will stay up there a week without being taken down by somebody - other times just a few days. But that's O.K. I've printed out 20 to 30 copies each, it's not expensive. If I see a JW or someone has taken it down- I just tack up some new printouts. Pretty easy.

Let's stay active people ! THIS is important. Not whether Prince died or however much money he left to whomever. If JW's have the right to freedom of speech and keep coming back to our doors- WE EX-JW'S have the same right to freedom of speech to expose criminal child abuse within the WT Society and JW organization. If they take your printouts down- put more back up ! You never know WHO will see the information or read it on a supermarket message board. Data Dog is right- this is a war against child abuse and it's a war against criminal organizations like the WT Society who allow such abuse to go unreported to police. It's something we all can do to get a message across

• flipper
    flipper
    In actuality - I think every month of the year should be " Child abuse prevention month "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit