Anthony Morris

by TakeOffTheCrown 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    road to nowhere

Two of their sons are listed as family members: Stephen Morris and Paul Morris.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Anthony isn't seen much in public these days because ...............

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

If anyone has any further information about Anthony Morris still residing at Warwick, I would appreciate it.

• sir82
    sir82

I see on WhitePages.com an Anthony Morris living in Tuxedo NY who used to live in Patterson NY and Brooklyn NY.

It kind of looks "our Tony"....

Where did you get "Holyoke MA" from? You mention a "listing" - what listing?

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

sir82

Yes, I saw the listing in the WhitePages.com for Tuxedo, NY. Whitepages may not be current. Apparently, it updates only one to four times a year. The incident with Morris at the liquor store occurred on April 1, 2019.

I used Spokeo for the search. It lists his current address as Holyoke, MA:

Anthony Morris
    Age 60's, Holyoke, Massachusetts
    Latest report as of 07/28/2019

I also checked Anthony Morris and Susan Morris using the New York address and the current address for both of them is Holyoke, MA. The New York addresses are listed as "lived in."
    There is more information, but I am not sure how much I am allowed to post.

• sir82
    sir82

Quite curious.

Someone posted a video clip of him at a regional (international?) convention recently, so he is apparently still in good standing with the GB.

Does that Kingdom Hall have an apartment attached? Some do, typically built for COs.

Or maybe it is some sort of real estate maneuver - maybe there is some legal / financial benefit to one of the WTS corporations to list the KH as his address?

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

I have not seen the video clip, but I've heard about it. Is it possible that he was scheduled to speak at the convention prior to the April 1st incident, and they allowed him to go ahead with it? They may still consider him to be in good standing.

Your last question regarding the real estate maneuver, I don't know. Perhaps we will find out soon enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit