News Reports are "Apostate Lies"

by truth_b_known 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Half Banana/Vidiot:

I see your point. Notice they are not just labeled lies, but (as you point out so well) they are labeled as "apostate lies." By attaching the word "apostate" to anything, the average JW will shrink in fear. You could say to a JW "You are standing on apostate carpet" and the JW would immediate jump up and hand off the ceiling fan to avoid contact with the carpet on the floor.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

When I was in, pedophilia appeared to be a ridiculous accusation by apostates. You can get disfellowshipped for sex, drugs or even smoking... obviously, you will get disfellowshipped for pedophilia. However, I had never considered that most people who get disfellowshipped confessed to their sin. They'll confess to sex, drugs and smoking, but pedophiles are a different breed. Most of them will deny, even when confronted by their victims. And so, the two-witness rule, coupled with the fact that elders don't call the police make it a pedophile heaven. The end result is crazy when you think about it, cause there is no doubt that they do hate pedophiles. The problem is their unwavering adherence to their policies.

Hence, the key is to tell them that there are flaws in the policies that work against them. That no one doubt that they hate pedophiles.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don’t think they hate pedophiles. I think they 100% fear the pedo-database being public because there are WT heavies on that list. The current policies were put in place by a group that includes Ted Jaracz who flatly denied to comment on the matter of child abuse while still alive.

I believe the GB were trying to shield themselves from legal action long ago, or trying to keep from bringing reproach by keeping things in house. They probably believed the big A was coming soon and their band-aid measures would work long enough. Here we are in 2020, a future that they could never imagine.

We have to remember their historic view on pedophilia. They viewed it as a “sin” not a crime; a sin that they could handle as God’s chosen ones. It wasn’t until very, very recently that they called pedophilia a crime, and just look what it took to force that “new light.” We can’t forget that sobering fact.

DD

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Data-Dog: I don’t think they hate pedophiles.

By "they", I meant the Rank and Files and the majority of elders. The higher up the power chain they go, they more they get corrupt by their policies and warped justifications to protect the name of their organization Jehovah.

But to the rank and files, this is absolute non sense. This explains that when the Governing body writes "We endevor to report it to the police", they read "We report it to the police". Cause the greater majority would not understand why they don't actually report it to the police.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Youtube video :

Stephen Lett: Reject apostate lies that Jehovah's organization is permissive toward pedophiles (JW)

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Many of the same media sources that have reported on csa have also reported on the jw persecution in Russia. So are those apostate lies as well?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Everything bad you hear about us is false!...

...Even the stuff that's true!!!"

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

In the end, I think it works against them... One of the reasons I left is exactly that attitude. Had I not left, I would have raised my kids in this. So, in the end, they didn't loose one guy, they lost 4 people (Me, my wife and kids).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "We endeavor to report it to the police..."

...By making an anonymous tip...

...from a pay phone...

...in a neighboring town...

...completely aware that the authorities hardly ever investigate such tips because a) they're sadly lacking in needed information, and b) quite often turn out to be steaming horseshit.

And the clueless rank-and-file loyalists are none the wiser, believing the Org's actions on the matter are totally on the up-and-up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit