• darkspilver
    darkspilver

haha, reminds me about collecting signatures to end women's suffrage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1J8uX9_-Bg

That's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

• sparky1
    sparky1

Oh no........I am in trouble. I acted on my 'heterosexual desires' last night from 8:05 pm until about 10:30 pm.Good thing I only get my 'shepherding call' once a year around the time of the Memorial. That gives me time to repent.................unless I slip up and act on my sinful desires again!

• Sliced
    Sliced

Seriously?? Did this really happen? lol If so- that is HILARIOUS!!!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I was in a congregation that ultimately had a bethel elder sent to sort it out. Fail. The cong was run by an uneducated -read spiritually qualified and made wise by their understanding of the scriptures- trinity of father, son and son-in-law. They were crazy, they were nuts. The damage they caused is unrepairable. Of the 150 publishers which there at the time almost half have left the JWs. This I know as fact.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

The word "heterosexual" is not in the JW vernacular and rarely does it appear in WT publications.

Image you are a spiritually qualified window washer with a Watchtower-standard education and you come across this article in the Watchtower magazine...

Sexual Perversions—Past and Present

As Bible students, we know what happened in ancient Sodom—how the sex-mad men and young boys of the city demanded to have relations with those whom they viewed merely as Lot’s male house guests. (Genesis 19:4-11) This event took place only about 450 years after the Flood. In those early times it also became common for humans to have sexual relations with animals. Thus, some 400 years later, in four different places, God’s Law to the nation of Israel condemned this practice, with death being the penalty for violators. (Exodus 22:19; Leviticus 18:23; 20:15, 16; Deuteronomy 27:21) In addition, God’s Law to Israel made sexual relations with persons of one’s own sex a capital offense—violators being sentenced to death.—Leviticus 18:22; 20:13.

Nevertheless, in the centuries that followed, the peoples living round about the Israelites were so deeply involved in homosexual practices that the Israelites themselves time and again became involved in homosexuality. (1 Kings 14:24; 15:12; 22:46) On one occasion a Levite was a houseguest in the Benjamite city of Gibeah, and the men of the city surrounded the house shouting: “Bring out the man who came into your house, that we may have intercourse with him.” (Judges 19:22) Practically the whole tribe of Benjamin was wiped out at Jehovah’s direction because of this matter.

‘But why bring up such unpleasant Bible history,’ some may be thinking. Because today we live in a society that has sunk to greater depths of immorality, and God’s present-day people are also endangered. Consider briefly the extent of homosexuality and its influence:

“Roughly 30% of [San Francisco’s] population is homosexual,” states the Medical Tribune of September 23, 1981.

“The issue of the ’80s is the growing impact of gay culture on heterosexual life and—more importantly—heterosexual values. . . . The general acceptance of gay culture is a signal that our fundamental beliefs have been changing,” reports Maclean’s magazine of February 18, 1980.

“The large gay concentration in the entertainment and media fields puts gays in a position to mould values and opinions,” notes a professor at the University of Sydney in Australia.

(w83 6/1 p. 23)

What conclusion would an uneducated JW elder draw about the word "heterosexual" in the context of the above article?
    I'm not making excuses for the elders that met with me and then never apologized. I remember the event vividly as it was the first time I had ever heard a dictionary called "an apostate dictionary." To me this is a prime example of the danger that JW elders can cause to others. Rather then admit a mistake, a very embarrassing one, the JW mindset goes into attack and cognitive dissonance sets in. This is highlighted by what happened next.
    The two elders, when they finally realized to themselves they were wrong, then started to question me as to whether I engaged in any wrongdoing or if I wanted to confess to any sins. They could not accept that they wasted everyone's time so they started looking for something.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

jw leaks: Sexual Perversions..."It was common for humans to have sexual relations

with animals". My question, were they in love with their animals or was it a shortage

of women or men. Common for humans to have a relationship with a sheep, cow or dog.

Man, 450 years after the flood I guess the purpose for the flood didn't work.LOL

These are some of the people that wrote the Bible...

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

@James Mixon - According to JW theology the first humans born after the flood had sex with their cousins and everyone decended from these inscestuous relatioships.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I CONFESS I MASTICATE EVERY DAY

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

You think the elders hear it all today on misconduct, Brother we saw your cart parked in the

sheep fields last night what do you have to say? Well I confess, I have had a ongoing relation

with Betsy and I want to marry her. Elders: damn't man you can't marry a sheep.

I guess it was still happening in Moses day, why make a law if no one lies with an animal.

• Saename
    Saename

At first I thought―well, I was sure―you meant 'homosexual.' Imagine my surprise...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit