Administering a Blood Transfusion When Directed by a Superior- Jehovah's Witness Policy

by Ron.W. 20 Replies latest watchtower medical

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    What about the one who fits a cannula to the patient ready to take the blood transfusions? Or the porter who brings it to the ward? Or anyone along the supply chain? They all contribute.

This is the slippery slope of legalism. It's a reversion to Judaism all over again, something the New Testament warned against.

• Ding
    Ding

If they put a policy in writing, lawyers can use it against them.

If they keep it verbal, there's plausible deniability.

"Just become some elder told a JW ---- doesn't mean that it's organizational policy..."

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    If they put a policy in writing, lawyers can use it against them.
    If they keep it verbal, there's plausible deniability.

Yes, but also, elders have it forcibly beaten into their heads at every.....friggen....elders....school...

If it's not in the written directions, you can't DF someone over it. "Do not go beyond the things written" extends (they literally say this) to the written directions of the GB.

They haven't yet figured out how to the thread the needle of protecting themselves from lawsuits while simultaneously punishing those who would break this edict.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Ron,

I posted some of your info on another forum as material I picked up on line. Is this info still supposed to be confidential?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I'm not sure sorry.

Reading Mark O'Donnell's reddit summary makes me think if he had not brought it to light nobody except those involved in the HLC dept and maybe JW medical professionals would ever have become aware of it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/tftix4/administering_a_blood_transfusion_when_directed/

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thanks Ron. Always good to expose the Watchtower any way possible.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

This makes my blood boil, pun intended.

What a bunch of stuff and nonsense.

Anyone who would terminate their career over this stupidity...

Think, people, think! They've created their own catch 22 here.

Don't let them control you anymore!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This letter only went to Hospital Liaison member and still it was leaked!! DAYMN! There are "insiders" everywhere helping to expose this hypocritical religion Cult.

The Reddit post shows an email from the JW Hospital Information Desk stating: "However, no copies, pictures, emails, text messages, letters, or anything in writing from the letter is to be given to anyone."

Just like Hillary Clinton, they haven't learned that, thanks to the internet, nothing is confidential -- nothing is private. This didn't even take any help from Anonymous. Evidently, it's just some HLC member who has had it "up to here" and has awakened.

I suspect the word going around at WT HQ is: DAMAGE CONTROL! DAMAGE CONTROL!

Of course, as of this moment, this is unsubstantiated. I guess I am still stuck on that "two witness rule". I'd like confirmation from a 2nd source.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I'm not at all convinced the letter is legitimate.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah, they’re using a new scripture for oral instructions now. It says something like, “you don’t need it in writing”. It’s from one of Paul’s letters. What is it?

They’ve got a scripture for everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit