Craziest thing I've seen in field service

by Chook 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

Working an area in town with this brother who after knocking on door and finding no one home , he stands behind small tree and has piss on front lawn.fairdinkim.I hope they weren't peeping through binds,but then again better the piss than the shit mags we were going to leave.

• jws
    jws

Wow! Just Wow! What? He couldn't wait for the donut break?

• Chook
    Chook

He was about 55 maybe prostate problems.Still I was spinning

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There weren't any people working in sewerage treatment plants in any JW version of Paradise I've ever seen. Sure, there are plenty of pics of people wearing industrial era Nikes and cotton print dresses in Paradise, but I've never seen anything that suggests that you won't be pissing on a tree.

• atomant
    atomant

Was it a lemon tree?

• blondie
    blondie

I was at door with a sister and her 4 year old son. He was telling mommy that he had to go peepee and she ignored him. He peed into her bag (one of those big square ones) while the homeowner and I watched. The woman was nice and helped us clean up. It was wrong for a grown man to do that but perhaps he waited too long to go and thought seeing a man pee his pants and walk back to the vehicle with a characteristic pee pattern on his pants would be worse. Only time out of all the thousands of times I was out in door to door I saw someone pee in the open in field service. We used to carry a can to pee in when we had a female group in the car and were out in the country and no potty stops available.

• Chook
    Chook

I honestly think women got short straw , pardon pun, in toilet department

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I remember knocking on this guy's door and he was a nudist.

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

one day I was from door to door with an elder's son who was 15 ou 16. BEFORE knocking at the door, he saw the TV program on the door step, put it in his pocket and then knocked at the door. Nobody answered...

It was as isolated house but I really hope nobody was hidden somewhere behind the window...

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

A pioneer walking fast between door?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit