What's Wrong with the Watchtower?

by Vanderhoven7 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The overlapping generation created by the WTS was just another opposing act of apostasy against Jesus and his instructions for preaching his new Kingdom.

.......and yes many left the organization from this expressed doctrine.

• Mandrake
    Mandrake

NO COLORFUL SOCKS ARE A THING NOW?????

I used sponge bob socks on asemblies HAHAHAHA

Now I understand how wicked I was... Good LORD THANK YOU FOR BEING D.A.

• waton
    waton
    1. "Overlapping generations"

Vh: generations actually do overlap. what is novel is, that wt has

one generation, of 2 groups of ~ hundert year olds overlapping by ~ 20 years, making the generation 200-40 = 160 years long.

• Ding
    Ding

Applying the 2 witness rule to child molestation

Covering up pedophilia

Claiming to be God's sole channel of communication (except for Geoffrey Jackson when engaging in "theocratic war strategy" before the Australia Royal Commission)

Mistranslating Bible verses to match their doctrines (such as John 1:1, Colossians 1:16-17, Romans 6:7)

Requiring JWs to die and let their children die rather than take blood transfusions

Banning organ transplants and vaccinations as required by scripture and then dropping the bans without explanation

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Keep this up and we may reach 100.

• waton
    waton
    Making every JW a teacher when James 3:1 says, "Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, knowing that we will receive heavier judgment."

40 a) making every ambitious female a teacher too. by handing them a mike tp amplify their voice, now even beaming them on big screens in homes. teaching the wisely silent brothers. silent for the reason they know it's bu;l.

P.S. 1 Cor. 14:26-33 describes this,

Vh: why stop at 33? 34-the end describes the "Lord's commandment on meetings

• waton
    waton

51? judgement of sheep and goats

a ) not of "other" sheep

b) judgement based on treatment of "the least of my brothers," not the idolized, high living elite, of warwick, the branches, or the local handlers.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

They aren't even Jehovah's Witnesses.

Jacob's biscuits maybe - they are crackers.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Taking a catholic book, the bible, and thinking and telling everyone that they know the book better than anyone [including the people who produced it] AND then starting a religion based on that same catholic book.

The Truth Will Set You Free

• Realbavman
    Realbavman

I really don't get Jehovahs witnesses at this point. So much has happened and they have such weird overlapping beliefs. How can any of them except what has transpired with this organization over all these years? Seriously, my family that is still in, what gives?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit