Invading our homes

by road to nowhere 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They want our zoom cameras on with them in control, and extra " encouragemrnt" to be broadcast each day

• sir82
    sir82

You can turn off your video if you don't like it, or just simply not call into the zoom meeting.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Sir

My wife needs to connect. If it was me only it would be just like not showing at the service meeting. They have already given instructions to turn on the camera.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Your right it's all about control was at my aged parents to set it up last night you can see who's listening and they will be doing shepherding calls and check-in on each other, that's why they want them to use zoom because with JW stream nobody can check up on you , you can login with stream then go and do other things,so unless there's a problem with your internet on meeting times it's going to be hard to fade.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina
    I have been slung out, so I'm not in the at-risk category of being picked on by the elders/bullies. I have already suffered that, survived and developed total immunity. But if I was in the at-risk category and asked to download Zoom, I would self isolate/leave immediately. Like Lot, I'd just get out of there and never look back. If others came out with me great, if not at least I'd be out and safe.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It’s very easy for a camera to “malfunction” and social distancing means you can’t fix it.

DD

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They want us all shaved and dressed up. What about the dog?I may save bandwidth anyway.

I think it was rub who said you could be naked waist down. He never saw how poorly those people aimed the camera.

• TheListener
    TheListener

They have to dress up? OMG! What a stupid religion.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

They want us all shaved and dressed up.What ?

your watching this on video in your own home and they want you to dress up as if you were physically at a meeting ?

Is that what a zoom camera is all about ? I`m way out of touch !

If I`ve got it right ,how insane is that ? dress up in your own home ?

The longer this religion goes on the more ridiculous they have become.

It frustrates me that more old timers don`t want to see it .close their minds and bury their head in the sand .

• Half banana
    Half banana

Surely it's a joke? It would be truly Orwellian to have to put the camera on yourself whilst watching big brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit