Shunning of Inactive ones- JW Broadcast

by Theburstbubble 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dozy
    dozy

Regarding the assembly talk - the message at the convention seems to have been a bit mixed - it depends on the speaker - some speakers have stressed it , others kind of ignored it. I checked with a JW I know who is still in & was at the convention and he said that nobody picked up on the reference which was a bit vague - half the people were snoozing at that point anyway waiting for the next video. I don't think it will change behaviour much other than the more self-righteous ones who already shun will just shun that bit more.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I have seen a talk from a convention this summer, as an intro to the one video.......the speaker is ABSOLUTELY talking about shunning inactive ones. It is very pointedly talked about. It's on youtube, but I'd have to find it. We all know talks come from WT HQ Outlines, so this IS true and already being seen and felt.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A near (JW) relative, who had just attended the D.C, made a point of putting herself out just to visit us.

Either she didn't listen, or, more likely, she did not interpret the weasel words as being anything new.

I hope your family and friends are as level headed, or as poor at being influenced by cult mind control as she is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit