Instructions for Circuit Accounting (S-331)

by wifibandit 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Instructions for Circuit Accounting (S-331) 6/13

7. Normal operating expenditures: Normal operating expenditures include per capita contributions for use of an Assembly Hall, payments for other meeting facilities, and reimbursement of the special assembly day guest speaker or trav-eling overseer for travel costs or other incidental expenses incurred in connection with a circuit assembly, an assigned district convention, or a special assembly day or while teaching the Pio-neer Service School or moving to a new assign-ment. Such expenditures do not require a res-olution. Instead, they can be approved by the assembly overseer or the assistant assembly over-seer either by signing the invoice or by providing one of the signatures on the check. An itemized list of expenses,together with receipts, should be provided.
  • jaydee
    jaydee

keep 'em' coming ''wifi''......

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.riffsy.com%2Fimages%2F7a9de974bf5c36562a1b0510a56bfb21%2Fraw&f=1

thanks...........

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Thanks wifi, pretty soon, we'll be able to walk into any elders meeting and tell them what's what with a smile. No, seriously though, these leaks are awesome because it just goes to show you how some really feel about the org for real.
  • Gentledawn
    Gentledawn
    7. Normal operating expenditures: Normal operating expenditures include per capita contributions for use of an Assembly Hall, payments for other meeting facilities, and reimbursement of the special assembly day guest speaker or trav-eling overseer for travel costs or other incidental expenses incurred in connection with a circuit assembly, an assigned district convention, or a special assembly day or while teaching the Pio-neer Service School or moving to a new assign-ment. Such expenditures do not require a res-olution. Instead, they can be approved by the assembly overseer or the assistant assembly over-seer either by signing the invoice or by providing one of the signatures on the check. An itemized list of expenses,together with receipts, should be provided.

_________

Legal Dictionary thefreedictionary[.]com definition:

Per Capita

[...]

adj. Latin for " by head ," meaning to be determined by the number of people.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Per+capita

Merriam-Webster dictionary definition:

Full Definition of per capita
    :
    equally to each individual

:
    per unit of population
    :
    by or for each person [the highest income per capita of any state in the union]

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/per%20capita

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

So we pay for the expenses of the visitor... is there a way to tell, with evidence, if this visitors are assigned by the WT or is the circuit seeking their visit? Basically, is the visitor or the organization deciding wether they need to send someone or is the circuit "ordering" a visitor when they decide they can afford one?

I am asking because I was shocked when I learned the Lett was coming to our last assembly and I thought, are we that important down here? Turns out that now I ask the question, did we order him down here and payed to have him present? Kind of like you can pay an ex president to give a talk at your corporation.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

No more contributions from me!

This is very deceitful.

DY

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn
    Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!
    Yes, I too have wondered how an assembly that is held in a fully paid for assembly hall, with no food service, could possibly have $10,000 in expenses. I suppose the bethel speakers have transportation expenses - maybe $1000 or so. As for rent on the assembly hall, well you have already paid for it once, why pay again?
    I suspect that the society levies an expected contribution, based on attendance.
    I used to be the assembly hall account overseer- and i will tell you exactly why you are ALWAYS IN THE RED-
    they use some wacky formula to come up with a PER PUB RATE it varies---
    when the accout overseer gets to the hall at about 6;30 7 AM on sat he meets with the assembly hall overseer who has a form ==
    DAMN I SHOULD HAVE KEPT COPIES OF ALL THAT SH!T- I JUST WANTED to get the He!! out of WT when i got ready to leave= ANYWAY
    It will show the number of pubs in the circuit "X" the rate let's say $11.25 per pub ( per capita )
    975 pub X $11.75 = $11,450-+
    and at this point before the assembly even starts
    YOU ARE IN THE RED BEFORE THE DOORS EVEN OPEN with a deficit of over $11,000

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/62001/circuit-accounts-servants-confesses-how-scam-works?page=1&size=20

Take another look at this form (courtesy of wifibandit)

CIRCUIT ASSEMBLY FINANCIAL REPORT (S-332-E) 10/15

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2fYNzAbUpqFSzJQMWM3aDN6X1k/view?pref=2&pli=1

Who goes about paying bills and has the throw-away expenditures (so-called worldwaidekingdom hall build donations, etc) paid for prior to their necessary ones (your electric and other utilities)? No family living on a real-life budget plans on their video game purchases and other fluff prior to taking care of their real bills.

Also, take note that the donation made is past tense, but the surplus/deficit is present tense:

2. Based on the funds available, a donation was made to the worldwide work in the amount of ______
    6. Therefore, at this point we have a surplus/deficit of (difference between lines 4 and 5) _______

The donation was decided upon that same day, but they talk like the money has already been whisked away to watchtower.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Instructions for Circuit Accounting (S-331) 6/13

8. Resolutions: Other than the normal oper-
    ating expenditures outlined above, any deci-
    sions with regard to funds that the circuit has
    on hand in its account should be put in writ-
    ing as resolutions adopted by the elders of the
    circuit. These resolutions should be for exact
    amounts and should be presented for approval
    each time circuit funds are to be dispensed. It
    would be inappropriate to pass a resolution to do-
    nate an unspecified amount of leftover funds to
    the worldwide work, Kingdom Hall construction
    worldwide, or an Assembly Hall after the assem-
    bly expenses have been paid.
    It would likewise
    not be appropriate to make a standing resolution
    authorizing that a fixed amount be donated to
    the worldwide work, Kingdom Hall construction
    worldwide, or an Assembly Hall. Circuit funds
    should not be used to subsidize housing for spe-
    cial pioneers or to make donations to Regional
    Building Committees. Money gifts to individuals
    should not be made from circuit funds. Neither
    should expenses for personal vehicles, life insur-
    ance premiums, or personal travel be considered.
    —See paragraphs 21-23.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

YOU received free, give free.” (Matthew 10:8)

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit