Bending Truth - CO Talk - Time and Money Invested

by berrygerry 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Must be a lot of people leaving to make video's like this.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Some seem to think this is a JW video put out on JW.Org it is not ,Nor do I believe it would ever be sanctioned by any Elder in any Congregation , certainly not JW.Org.

That`s why it is an excellent video to watch , one of the best I have ever seen to protect you from becoming a victim of a high control manipulative group. whether it be religious or otherwise.

smiddy

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith
    Excellent Video.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

You gotta think some of these COs must be wondering what the heck is going on.

That is a great video - shows you why we dont freely speak out to non JWs.

• blondie
    blondie

Habakkuk 2:3; the technique the WTS used after the end did not come in 1975. I remember how that was hammered. Now 40 years later, it would make sense to use it again as those jws were adults are not dying off.

*** w79 2/1 p. 24 Faith in God’s Son—How Should It Affect You? ***

THE “APPOINTED TIME” DRAWS NEAR

13 Though the “great tribulation” may not have come as soon as many of us had expected, that is no reason for discouragement. God does not change. (Mal. 3:6) Nor have his grand purposes changed. Jehovah says concerning the “good news”: “So my word that goes forth from my mouth will prove to be. It will not return to me without results, but it will certainly do that in which I have delighted, and it will have certain success in that for which I have sent it.” (Isa. 55:11) The time for God to execute judgment has not shifted. It draws closer with each day. So let us remember the words of Isaiah 30:18: “Jehovah is a God of judgment. Happy are all those keeping in expectation of him.”

14 It is not our dependence on some time period, but our wholehearted confidence in Jehovah as the God who “cannot lie,” that enables us to gain the victory of faith. (Titus 1:2) This confidence will at last bring us to the point where, like Joshua of old, we will be able to say to our companions in this conquest of faith: “You well know with all your hearts and with all your souls that not one word out of all the good words that Jehovah your God has spoken to you has failed. They have all come true for you. Not one word of them has failed.” (Josh. 23:12; 21:45) We can have complete confidence in Habakkuk’s words that “the vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end.” May we keep panting along with that vision until our conquest is complete! The prophecy assures us: “It will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be late.”—Hab. 2:3.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit