Netflix Has Jehovah's Blessing Behind It!!!

by thedepressedsoul 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

I am getting sick of the Broadcast and how 1 new hall or a few thousand members in an area is "proof" of Jehovah's blessing.

We just had a commentor at our WT study that brought out the 1.5% increase and how amazing that is and proof of Jehovah's blessing. Not to be a joy kill but if I was invested in a company that was only growing at 1.5% and downsizing everything, I'd be selling that sucker and going short. It hit it's stock performance peak and is retracting. Yet JW feel it's Jehovah's blessing.

If anything, I think he's blessing Netflix more and fulfilling prophecy about being throughout the entire world.

Over 75 Million Users in 25 years - Got some catching up to do JW's

40 Million in US alone.

42.5 billion streaming hours - If only that was spent in the ministry

10 billion hours per month - Again, if only in the ministry since this is life saving work!

100 million hours per day!

Blows away any JW.org statistics!

It's in over 130 countries!!!

Two possibilities - Either Jehovah likes Netflix more than JW's or Satan is better at providing "proof" of his backing, then Jehovah.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

LMAO!

Love it

• David Graham
    David Graham
    What he didn't say is most of thus increase is from developing countries. Countries that are still playing catch up in the communication infrastructure, countries that barely have smart phones, the developing countries that have access to smart phones, however the internet is barely usable!
    I still cry when I hear about the poor Filipino's who thought Jehovah would save them if they went to the kingdom hall during one of the worst typhoons in the Philippines history. Did the watchtowers warn their "sheep?" No. The fact the watchtower knew this typhoon was about to hit the Philippines, but chose to do nothing makes me sick! Then they decide to make a propaganda video about it!
    This country is one of the many developing countries the watchtower are targeting, in fact, I would hazard a guess that the Philippines is one of the watchtowers best targets!
    So, in summery. The growth is coming from the watchtowers insidious policy of targeting vulnerable people in vulnerable countries!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They never say that most of the increase is from developing countries, or catching up with communication. There can never be any downplaying of what they say.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Maybe he's a Daredevil fan. I wouldn't blame him. :smirk:
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    That Phillipines incident is beyond tragic. Cant describe it.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Obviously you have never owned a business, I own 6. Small %'s do make a big difference in some companies. For instance, if I can maintain my 200,000 net income and it still goes up each year, no matter how small, I'm happy. Besides, it's not all about numbers with the creator. If it was the ark would have been full.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit