Who will win: Canadian Truckers or Government?

by Kosonen 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Canadian Truckers are demonstrating and blocking roads and bridges. They demand that all Covid restrictions and mandates to be lifted. But Justin Trudeau and his government do not seem to be willing to change anything. Instead they threaten to punish the protesters in many harsh ways.

What could be the end result?

I am asking myself if this confrontation is the fulfillment of the "sword-stroke" to one of the heads of the wild beast?

If so, then the word of God has the answer how this all will end. Revelation 13:3 "I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”

I find the situation in Canada very interesting in view of the possibility that what is going on could be a prophetic event.

I would be happy if once again a subsequent prophecy in the Bible got its fulfilment and we moved closer to the day of salvation.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

People in most of the world have no idea about this strike. I wouldn't have known about it in Europe if it wasn't for this forum.

This is an expression that applies to Jehovah's witnesses down the ages: "Can't you see everything isn't about you?"

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

'' Class, today we will be having a fill in the blank test on Revelation 13:3-4. Here are the two scriptures and the fill in the blanks answers! Is your fill in the blank answer right or wrong? I don't have any clue! Every generation is given this test and the answers are always different."

Revelation 13:3 "I saw that one of its heads...Justin Trudeau or Canadian Truckers

seemed to have been fatally wounded...Canadian Truckers or Justin Trudeau

but its mortal wound had been healed...his government or the protesters

and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration...Canadian Truckers or roads and bridges

4 And they worshipped the dragon...Canada or Canadian Truckers

because it gave the authority to the wild beast...his government or Canadian Truckers

and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?” ...Canadian Truckers or Justin Trudeau and his government

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Still hanging on to that 2000 year old book written by goat herders?

• Simon
    Simon

The Truckers already won.

They showed that Trudeau is a clown. He ran and hid.

They showed that Trudeau is divisive, labelling citizens nazis with no basis.

They showed that Trudeau is unpopular, because support for them is off the charts.

They showed that Trudeau is past his sell-by-date. No one wants him, few ever did.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Eventually, this will simply show that it isn't the people that give the rulers their power. They can run and hide, not because they fear for their lives, but so that people cannot communicate with them. They want to impose tyranny in peace, and they want people to simply shut up and take it. Otherwise, they will impose the worst punishments on them. This is simply to add to the oppression, not because people speaking up is any real threat.

In time, as with the protest of Biden stealing the election, anyone in favor of not being vaccinated and microchipped will be deemed as part of the problem and treated as terrorists. The truckers will eventually be stripped of license and insurance, and banned from ever working again (if they are not first shipped into a gulag and forcibly vaccinated and boosted). There will be serious jail time for those participating, even if the "participation" is simply a motorist blowing a horn to warn anyone that might be coming out from behind a truck. This might take a few years to implement.

And expect this to have a negative impact on the right to be displeased with tyranny. Unlike with the jokehovian witlesses, you do not have the right to abandon a planet once the reptilians hijack the rulership (nor do you have that ability). We, and any leaders that are trying to do the right thing, will learn that the people have zero power. They can squeak about it, but it's the reptilians that they answer to, not the people. In fact, they view the people about the same as one might view a mouse that is stuck in a glue trap. It can squeak all day, but that is not going to get it unstuck. And, similarly, we the people can protest all day, but it is not going to gain us our freedom.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Wiz I am afraid is right. Simon notes Trudeau is in decline, but who is ascending?

We never see governments repealing laws. Mostly they just add and rewrite them as " common sense".

• Simon
    Simon

So Trudeau has gone full Castro, invoking the emergency war powers act (despite it being a completely peaceful protest) declaring anyone who has contributed even $25 to the truckers as terrorists who can have their bank accounts frozen and other assets seized.

Hey, all you people who saw fascism everywhere for the past 5 years - are you seeing THIS?

This is it, little hitler doing a power grab, making law-abiding citizens into terrorists with the stroke of a pen so they can be "handled" by his jack booted goons.

The government of Canada just declared war on its citizens.

The last time this was invoked? It was by daddy turd Trudeau. A family of losers and psychopaths.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Radio has France stopping movement into Paris amd other places. Similar in Britain, Germany, Oz etc.

I was just reading about the Irish troubles. The heavy hand won lots of enemies, but it has been only 100 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit