They Don't Have A Secret Elder's Book

by pale.emperor 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

isnt it astounding that you can show them hard evidence of the "elders handbook" the UN membership letter the ARC, the "Bethel Branch handbook" "Shinning as Illuminators ,and immediately they will say its all the work of those evil apostates. I remember some years back very shortly before my fade and I was sitting in the KH during one particularly mind numbing service meeting and the talk seemed to be about Judge Rotherfraud, we had one loud mouthed shit didn't stink,intellectually superior elderly sister and she stuck up her hand and went on and on about the judge and how opposers labelled him "the judge" etc and how the opposers did this and that blah blah blah, stupid deluded old woman, so after the meeting I went to the library picked up a random book from his era opened the inside page and there was is was "written by Judge Rutherford.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I think CT Russell genuinely believed the crap he was spouting - a lot of religions popped up around that time with similar ideas. By the time Rutherford got his dirty hands on it (by dirty, underhanded means i might add) he went to work turning it into a fully fledged cult.

I'd love to see a film about him. Drunk as a skunk giving a talk about Babylon then getting off the platform for a roll around with his 16yo "dietician".

• joe134cd
  • Chook
    Chook

They control the "book of life"remember the one with name only in pencil

• Chook
    Chook

I spoke to one Jw recently about elders book which I have on iPad and went to show him my favourite passage(page38 paragraph 19).He said he's not qualified to read such and also called me apostate.To which I said Jesus apostasized from Judaism.Im in good company I said

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Does anyone have links to PDFs of fully annotated versions of the elders book?

Does anyone have a list of information contained in the elders book that is not found elsewhere?

• Chook
    Chook

Slimboyflat there is link a beginning of thread to Australian royal commission a bit fiddle to find but there and cannot be taken down

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Shepherd the Flock of God ks10

Marked-up copy of Shepherd the Flock of God.

Document ID: WAT.0003.001.0001
    Document Date: 01-Jan-10
    Download

I believe there was a picture of the old elders book cover in the Proclaimers book.

• wifibandit
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks but I don't see any annotation at all on that link. Am I missing something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit