I speculate many Japanese PIMI are visiting apostate websites to collect information

by yoko N 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• yoko N
    yoko N

I run a Japanese blog which exposes JW's hidden scandals. Child abuse issues, court cases which are never to be published on JW official website. It is a very serious blog. This blog has 5k-7k visitors / a day.

I recently made a funny video which mocks JW organization. My POMO online friends say this is very funny.

https://youtu.be/tsfjuZjsieI

The lyric says ' This was not what I expected, This was not what I expected,"

After I uploaded this video, I noticed that the traffic to my blog plummeted.

I concluded that maybe many of the visitors are PIMI and are eager to collect information, but hate to see the organization to be mocked because that is their alter ego.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Any chance of giving us an english translated version ?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Mockery should be used as a last resort. Hope you take it down quicky and that your blog traffic will get back to normal.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I know it's difficult isn't it?! I'm so so glad that someone is out there helping the japanese jws because as you say they won't learn these things on JW.org. I've always thought that in many ways it must be harder for Japanese Jws because of the premium placed on education in Japan. I imagine the photo in your video of the young MS who becomes an elderly man having to work long hours in a fast food restaurant must really hit home to them.

Never-the-less it did look funny 😊👍

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

You do have several good side by sides ie the golden calf and the logo worship. For me personally, I have a hard time with info making fun of something that is serious. It amuses people that have no interest in it but shocks people that are in because it mocks them and what they consider to be a part of their life.

But that is just how I feel.

• careful
    careful

Thanks for the post and info. You will get a better response here and in general if you can provide an English translation (maybe in subtitles?) of your work. For example, what did you say in pic of Ted Jaracz? Right now, most us can only wonder and glean a few points from your video.

• steve2
    steve2

My view is that the video is too confrontational to Japanese viewers whether or not they are JWs. No wonder visits plummeted.

Poor judgement behind featuring the video on your site which in my view is simply too shocking and tasteless.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I speculate you are correct. The downward trend in JW figures in Japan indicates discontent rumbling for a couple of decades now, in particular the decline in congregations. A few contacts on this forum (impossible–san) also indicated people leaving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit