The real reason so many witnesses end up here....

by stuckinarut2 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Do they still have "Questions from the reader" in their mags????
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Doubt is like a fire unless you put it out, it will burn down your store house of faith. So I came here to put out the fire.
  • baker
    baker
    If the gave up 1914, allowed blood transfusions, stopped knocking on doors, stopped smirking at Christendom, reported all pedafiles to police, then maybe we could go back.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Why? If there is nothing true about the religion then there is no point.
  • elbib
    elbib

Yet they describe themselves as "Motherly organization," "spirit-guided organization" and publish article such as "Jehovah is God of reasonableness",

shows they do not know what they themselves are saying

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

@james mixon, you asked re "questions from readers"...

Its doubtful that section was ever real anyway. The questions would have been created by the writers who then provided answers....

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

This forum is a breath of fresh air for stifled people who want out of the Jehovah's Witness religion because they know something is dreadfully wrong.

It is a place where people who have been slowly driven mad by insane beliefs and mistreatment can gradually find their way out. They can feel validated and know they are not alone in their feelings.

It is a place to express ones-self and ask "forbidden" questions and criticize "sacred cows" and "sacrosanct" beliefs - ALL of which deserve to be blasted to smithereens.

Over time, I was able to feel like my old self again. Thank-you, Simon.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Confirmation that we're not crazy, stupid, or alone for what we're thinking and feeling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit