This is how dangerous Islam is

by neat blue dog 14 Replies latest social current

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

We're talking the death penalty for a woman who's accusers don't even have a consistent or fleshed out reason for wanting her dead:

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/10/31/pakistan-acquits-christian-woman-facing-death-blasphemy/

A public official who merely SPOKE well of her was killed by his own guard, and please note:

Even though the murderer got the death penalty, a shrine was set of for him as a 'martyr', and it has been visited by MILLIONS.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Racist pig. Islam is a beautiful religion of peace. Take you fear mongering somewhere else .

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Racist pig. Islam is a beautiful religion of peace. Take you fear mongering somewhere else

i take it you're being facetious

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I believe it was satire Stan . . . At least I'm pretty sure 😅

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Of course. Islam is a religion not a race ;)

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The Bible said rapists and the raped should be killed if the crime occurred in a city and no screaming was heard.

Why compare one evil belief system to another when they are all evidently evil.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

snare&racket:

I wasn't aware there were any Jews running around doing that.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ahhh so now it's about how obedient people are to god's commands 😉

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Well there are different thoughts on whether or not those are actually "God's commands" but that's another story. Whether or not you believe in a deity is irrelevant. It's about being honest about actual things that are actually happening in the real world.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

More dangerous than you can possibly imagine.

The terrifying brilliance of the islamic memeplex.

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2007/10/terrifying-brilliance-of-islamic.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit