Is paedophilia covered up in the UK?

by The Fall Guy 8 Replies latest social current

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Jimmy Saville not being exposed until after he died. (too well connected with royalty & establishment figures?)

The Charities Comission "enquiry" into the abuse by JW's resulted in nothing more than a telling-off for the "charity".

The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (https://www.iicsa.org.uk) has so far been a damp squib.

The Muslim paedophile gangs in England were tacitly approved of by police & social services.

The following sinister revelations by a former Metropolitan Police detective imply that paedophilia - as in Belgium several years ago - is far more serious than most people know. It's 40 minutes long - but should be watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z01qB-HeYV8
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Is paedophilia covered up in the UK? - I'm not sure it's covered up per se.

But it's obvious that rich and powerful people get away with a lot of bad stuff - including child sex abuse.

Your example of Jimmy Savile is spot-on; he should have been investigated and prosecuted when he was still alive.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hmmmm. I have not watched the video, but a guick google showed the broadcaster , ITNJ... that's not ITN the reputable news channel but somebody else who has attracted a lot of criticism even being called a fraud and a scam.

As for Paedophilia in the UK,? I dont have inside knowledge but I guess no where worse than anywhere else . The examples you gave are true enough but one trusts that authorities have learned from past mistakes . It is nine years since Saville died and his crimes became known . We have seen plenty of prosecutions of people from all walks of life since then

• cofty
    cofty

The biggest issue historically has been Muslim grooming gangs operating in many if not most major cities.

Social services covered it up for fear of being called racist.

That has now been exposed and multiple mass prosecutions are ongoing.

Saville was a disgrace. If anything the establishment has over-reacted by starting prosecutions of celebrities in public with little or no evidence.

The Charity Commission investigation is still ongoing.

So I would say the answer to your question is a definite no.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    The Fall Guy - "Is paedophilia covered up in the UK?"

Less and less these days, I think.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Prince Andrew.........

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Some of you know I had a pretty rough childhood. I was in care for a while, and I can promise you this guy is absolutely right.

For the local authorities, Its a combination of fear of being accused of racism, as Cofty said, (since the boyfriends are often dealers and black and the peadophiles are Asian gangs) and because of people in high places Involved in child abuse.

Kids without parents to protect them, particularly over 12, are just written off.

Edit: Just to say I barely know a single homeless addict who wasn’t sexually abused and neglected as a kid.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I also knew teens who worked on the ‘meat rack’ in Piccadilly Circus. A place for Rent boys. That’s 100% true what he says there,

• Simon
    Simon

I think the BBC have huge questions to answer over Saville and they tried to avoid it by acting as though it was lots of other celebrities to absolve themselves of responsibility.

It's hard to imagine anyone doing a worse job of trying to appear innocent as Prince Andrew.

But the biggest problem by far, both in scale and depravity, are the Muslim grooming gangs that not only appeared to have operated with impunity but also with outright protection and enabling by social services and the police.

There needs to be an investigation and there needs to be heads on spikes. People involved shouldn't be allowed to retire and collect a healthy pension after failing the most vulnerable so massively.

And the muslim community must have fucking known and did fucking nothing. Shame on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit