Question about apostates...

by TheApostleAK 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Anyone know if any famous Apostates lurk or post on this site. We all know of Randy http://www.freeminds.org. Is there anymore else? According to Joshua1992 (the self proclaimed prophet from God) on H20, he said in one of his posts that Carl Olof Jonsson posts on there. Can anyone answer this for me?

• TheApostateAK
    TheApostateAK

I haven't heard of any but you're a big filthy apostate yourself.

• COMF
    COMF

Define "famous."

COMF

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Make that infamous....legendary...

• Jang
    Jang

Haven't seen Carl post here ..... Actually the only ones i know of are Kent, Randy and myself.

And of course, there is yourself

JanG

• Scarlet Pimpernel
    Scarlet Pimpernel

JanG: Sorry had to laugh - Do you consider yourself famous - Have you ever had an original thought - All you seem to do is copy & spam in a most irritating way. If you are going to persist in spaming at least give credit to the original source.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

'everybody is a star'----Sly Stone

'you're just another onionhead'---Todd Rundgren

'I am everyday people'---Sly Stone

There's a lot of this going around among us famoso types isn't there?

As always,
    Mommie Dark
    (iconoclast, cult watcher, and still sickeningly humble while being more famous than she oughta be)

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I'm a famous cat.

• Jang
    Jang

anG: Sorry had to laugh - Do you consider yourself famous - Have you ever had an original thought - All you seem to do is copy & spam in a most irritating way. If you are going to persist in spaming at least give credit to the original source.

I have lots of original thoughts ...... you don't want to hear them - believe me!

I give credit when I know the original source ..... but I get so much sent to me, and have so much on file that I often don't know the original source ....

As for being famous, or legendary, I am well known more than you realize

And as for "spaming", amazing how many replies of thanks I get for my trouble .....

JanG

• hippikon
    hippikon

I’d rather be called a Freedom Fighter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit