FYI, Trump's pick for U. S. Army Secretary is Vincent Viola. What's Viola's connection with the Watchtower?

by AndersonsInfo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

@jwleaks: ghosts at 124 Columbia Heights would never happen, what with all the HS oozing out of there, the demunz would not stand a chance

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It's all about money.

And WT is not scared for making dirty deals.

All KH's in Holland (a few hundred) are heating with Gasprom gas. A Russian firm with close ties to Vladimir.

So, WT is not that narrow minded when money is involved.

The best deal what ever it takes.

G.

• tiki
    tiki

Money talks...they, all parties concerned are in it for their personal wealth amassment. Simple. The rich get richer and the working man goes further under. And what a coup...free labor under the disguise of religion. The trump train might just learn from that and complete the wreckage.

• steve2
    steve2

My most immediate thought, based on the man's superb attire and grooming, is Vincent Viola would be right at home around the table with either the GB or the Watchtower Board of Directors. At a JW convention he would be virtually interchangeable with any other well-dressed JW spokesman. Not a hair - or conscience - out of place.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

My opinion on this matter and $3.00 will buy you a one-way ticket on the NY subway. I just found the information interesting and thought others might too.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

This has nothing to do with Watchtower at all. If someone sells something to someone does that mean that they support that person and their dealings, it does not. This is just a rich guy who knows Trump and is getting power.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Aw, I was hoping you had some extra secret info on this, lol.

Oh well it is interesting though.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Tell me truthfully, if I had any secret info on this, do you think I would post it on a public discussion board? Naaaaaa

Actually, I've heard rumors, but not facts and I don't share rumors, only facts. Sometimes I goof up but I do try to double-check what I'm told as a fact.

• smiddy
    smiddy

United States President Dwight Eisenhower had a connection with WT also ,now he`s been Trumped by Donald,

Just saying.

LOL jwleaks

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    steve2 - "...based on the man's superb attire and grooming, is Vincent Viola would be right at home around the table with either the GB or the Watchtower Board of Directors..."

Hell, when I first saw the guy's pic, I though he was on the GB... :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit