So this years convention was all about:
1) Neutrality means not taking sides. JWs must not HAVE any opinions about politics, even if it affects you or your job or your social class directly.
1) it's ok if we get involved with politics like begging to politicians to defend the Watchtower properties.
2) We Jehovah's Witness are the ones who study and get the Bible right and we are proud to teach the truth to others
2) You don't really need to teach anything, just send a link to our website. ;)
3) Unbelievers are the worst. Do not spend a second of your time with them if it's not obligated by the society.
3) If you try to convert them every single time you talk to them they will like you more. They are fluffy clouds of love when they see you are trying to convert them.
4) One day, in the near future, we will get in the Great Tribulation. There, maybe the GB give you instructions that may not make sense from a human standpoint but you must obey anyway.
4) Grat Tribulation? Why to wait? We are giving nonsense instructions right now like separating families to different congregations just because of business logistic. And you know, right? Obey!
5)If you leave the org, you will die and it's your fault.
5) If you see something wrong in the org, warn the org about this, the org deny there's something wrong, you get pissed, the org shun you, you leave the org, the org fix the thing that the own org said wasn't wrong, you die too. And, it's of course your fault.