2016 Convention Video Trailers

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    Their video production has come a long way. Great for the mindless indoctrinated ...
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

This is despicable! Let's take advantage of the pain of real people to pump up our numbers!

A@#HATS!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Emotional manipulation and fear tactics indeed....
  • Island Man
    Island Man

When a supposedly christian religion has to start imitating Hollywood to attract attendance at a convention, then the ends no longer justify the means. For such a religion is now imitating the very world that christians are told not to love. (1 John 2:15-17)

Watchtower now imitates the things of the world by its use of:

• Music videos
    • Movie trailers
    • Technological fads (tablets and smart phones)
    • Televangelism
    • Disingenuous and misleading P.R. Spin
    • Boasting in accomplishments (number of language lit. translated into, combined hours preached, etc)
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Totally agree with you Island Man. They have become just like the world they denounce. This is NOT the religion they used to be 20 years, no, no way. To hell with them all. And I mean that.
  • wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow
    The cost to produce that versus the cost to produce a book or a magazine? No wonder they have money problems.
  • nelim
    nelim

I also hope... for those who cannot see. :'(

• atomant
    atomant
    Kids pocket money has gone towards producing this absolute garbage, its a real disgrace.
  • freddo
    freddo
    It's certainly aroused emotions in me. Not the ones they hoped for mind ...
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    hard hitting slick productions aimed at the mentally unwell, folks down on their luck or just the plain gullible,pure unadulterated stupid fantasy, reminds me of a video game. Its true what others have said though The WTS appears unrecognisable from my time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit