A review of the WT study, "Do not let your love grow cold."

by doubtfull1799 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Nice work and summation, and explanations of all the logical fallacies - I am learning to spot errors like this, too, and isn't it great to recognize a false argument?!?

A while back we had a lady trying to get us into her MLM scheme (don't even know why we gave her the time of day) and she kept saying, "But don't you want to make a better life for yourself and your *grandchildren* by having more available money, etc...." which I immediately recognized as emotional manipulation, yay, and told her so! She had no response to that, ha.

• zeb
    zeb

I like your pick up on .."Evidently" you might have add "We conclude.." well done all round.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why would I not let my misplaced love for a being that wants to degrade and enslave the whole human race die out totally? That thing did nothing good for me, and I do mean nothing. Why should I give it credit for everything I do myself? Why should I give that thing any of the money I worked for, just because joke-hova claims that it owns all the wealth on the planet? Even all the silver and gold. I did the work to earn the money to buy the silver and gold, joke-hova did not. So why should that thing get the use of it?

Rather, I simply despise that beady-eyed monster that simply wants to enslave the whole human race.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Nice Review!

You might also enjoy this from JWFacts:

Or these older threads:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit