I have proof Noah built the Ark just like God told him to

by KateWild 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Perry, does that reference really suggest there were columns of 40 oars with one oarsman on each oar?

Is not the account of the Tessarakonteres subject to a far amount of speculation and debate about how the hulls and oarsman could have been distributed? Even if you accept the dimensions it is more likely it was a catarmaran with multiple oarsman on three banks of oars.

It's also interesting that the WTS have published information that discredits the Ark. I suspect no one considered it when they put it together but check out the September 2013 Awake...

Zheng He’s Treasure Ships—How Large and How Many?

102013327_univ_cnt_3_sm.jpg

Historical records from the Ming dynasty say that Zheng He’s treasure ships were amazingly large—447 feet (136 m) long and 183 feet (56 m) wide. Scholars find these figures problematic and hard to verify, in that wooden sailing ships in excess of 300 feet (90 m) in length are structurally unsound.

“All indications are that exaggeration has been at work in the accounts that mention the ships’ enormous size,” says one article on the subject. “A ship of about 200-250 ft [60-75 m] would make much more sense than the 450 ft [135 m] one.” Whatever the case, in the 15th century, vessels measuring over 200 feet (60 m) in length were certainly exceptional, and Zheng He’s fleet included up to 62 of them!

• OUTLAW
  • Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Perry

Ok, assuming your boat claim to be true, where is the water that could have elevated such a vessel to the summit of Ararat?

• Perry
    Perry

konceptual,

I know you just didn't quote the Watchtower as an authority, did you?

What strange bedfellows are made sometimes

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for usgs water science school

• About 3,100 mi3 (12,900 km3) of water, mostly in the form of water vapor, is in the atmosphere at any one time. If it all fell as precipitation at once, the Earth would be covered with only about 1 inch of water.

Image result for public notice clipart

The Biblical Global Flood Has Been Cancelled..

DUE TO LACK OF WATER..

Image result for Noahs ark

It Could Still Work!...What If We All..

PEE AT THE SAME TIME??!!..

Image result for noah from the bible

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Yup Perry - it's a remarkable thing although to be fair the WT were quoting another secular source. The irony is that the quote casts doubt on the figures of the size of the Ark and no one picked it up. They did the same when they mentioned in the Insight Book that one of the oldest pyramids in Egypt dated from before the flood.

You don't need any of this discussion about the ark to debunk the biblical flood however. Geology, physics, ice cores, anthropology, archaeology will do a pretty good job of it for you as a start.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Perry -

Did you read the link that you provided about the University of Leicester and their proof about Noah's ark?

From the article:

"It is a separate matter whether all of the animals would fit inside an ark of these dimensions – the physics students were simply calculating the buoyancy of the ark"

So then, do you really think your ark could support and carry 2.15 million sheep?

• Perry
    Perry
    Ok, assuming your boat claim to be true, where is the water that could have elevated such a vessel to the summit of Ararat?

I posted a picture of it here.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

In the Biblical account, two distinct "Flood stories" are intertwined. For example, did Noah send a Raven or a dove? Or how many days did it rain?

http://www.jwstudies.com/Two_Flood_Stories.pdf

Doug

• KateWild
    KateWild

Perry,

This is supposed to be a joke. I obviously posted it in the wrong subject, should have been social humour. I am not going to debate with you. One, because you ignore me when I do, and two I am not saying this picture is evidence that Noah did not build the ark.

I have no proof that Noah did not build the Ark. But I am sure cofty thinks he has, so search all his topics to see if he has provided this proof on the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit