Do Witness children die from not taking blood?

by juandefiero 30 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Marvin Shilmer
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Too lazy to do some calculations now, but my guess is that JW killed more JW with the blood ban than the Nazi's did in WW2.

And that totally makes sense: Jehovah killed more of his own people than Satan ever did. So JW really are trying to be like Jehovah.... :-(

• Watchtower-Free
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The no blood ban has been in effect now for some 75 years or more . it would be conservatively assumable that thousands of people have died out of adherence to this one doctrine alone.

Hundreds of deaths may have occurred as well from the no vaccination ban and the no organ transplant ban which is connected indirectly to the no blood ban.

• flipper
    flipper

" Do Witness Children Die from Not Taking Blood ? "

Do chickens lay eggs ? Is Donald Trump an asshole ? I think the answer is pretty obvious. Yes, thousands of JW children have died over the years from not receiving life saving blood transfusions

• Landy
    Landy
    Not sure what it's like in other countries but in the UK as soon as it's recognised that there may be an issue there is a court order obtained and the child's best interests are served regardless of the parents' wishes.
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

That may be as well now Landy, but here we're talking about the bloodguilt from past deaths. It drips a LOT!

Can you honestly say you agree with the blood ban / fractions? Were those little lives worth the sacrifice to men Landy?

Honest heartfelt answer please!

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    Up until AJWRB came on the scene in 1997/1998, the organization saw the martyrdom of children as just another proof of Jehovah's blessing and the great faith of its members. They have been clubbed over the head enough times in the past 18 years in the press and medical journals that they no longer see it that way. More clubbing to come.
  • Landy
    Landy
    That may be as well now Landy, but here we're talking about the bloodguilt from past deaths. It drips a LOT!
    Can you honestly say you agree with the blood ban / fractions? Were those little lives worth the sacrifice to men Landy?
    Honest heartfelt answer please!

I think you have me mixed up with someone else - of course I don't agree with it.

I was just stating the current UK situation with regard to minors.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Sorry Landy, my apologies. I dont get on this forum very often. Being involved with the blood issue with my own daughters can make one very emotive sometimes.

I cant even begin to think why a person would sacrifice a blood relative. To let them die on purpose. On a misunderstood ancient word of some gnarley goat breeder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit