Hello Vndehoven 7,

many thanks for the nice video. Although the news was out alreafdy,

the video is another way to give more publicity to the Norwegian decision;

Many ...all the European governments should follow Norway's example

Greetings,

JC MacHislopp

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I wonder if the GB will make allowances to get the funding reinstated. I mean, loyalty to Jehovah is important and all... but that's two million bucks!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Something tells me that the Watchtower will suddenly get new light on disfellowshipping before this spreads.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

That would be nice!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Be interesting to see how this changes them. I think DF will become more a personal thing rather than the official line. Perhaps DFing could be seen as a damaged relationship between the wrong doer and Jehovah. Day of judgment. The only thing That changes WT is when it hits them in the pocket, so I’m trying to get into their mindset.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    Something tells me that the Watchtower will suddenly get new light on disfellowshipping before this spreads.

Hopefully it includes a policy change that states if a person is legally considered a minor they are not eligible to be baptized. That would prevent minors from being disfellowshipped.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    Something tells me that the Watchtower will suddenly get new light on disfellowshipping before this spreads

.. .the Norway CCJW might have a 'Bulgaria' type epiphany but I think Norway is on to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit