warwick is having an open house! here is your chance people

by nowwhat? 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I find it interesting how WT bad mouths the "world", yet they invite them to their new headquarters. Just another example of the blatant hypocrisy! I thought "bad association spoils useful habits." Why does WT want to open it's doors to "the world?" Like someone mentioned, they are trying to make the locals comfortable with a pedo loving organization in it's backyard. WT is trying to soften all the harsh PR they are receiving. Hey WT...it won't work...too much on the internet about your "loving organization."

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It would be nice to dress like Jesus and say "Here I am, you are expecting me for so long, thanks for taking care of my belongings, my brothers! You can take some rest now, I take this cross again on me!".

See what happens.

G.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If you are a male, wear a tight fitting stylish suit, bright socks and a man-bag.

If you are a woman, wear spanx (spandex)

Ask if ToMo3 is available to sign an autograph!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

If in the tour with local officials you could mention "doesn't the wtbts teach its members that politicians are under the control of Satan?"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ask them if Armageddon came right in that moment, would all babies that were born to non believers be killed?

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

We can easily imagine that the main offering box in Warwick, after long enough moments of "high-spiritual" debate, prayers and due consideration, has been placed in the most strategic and visible spot located in the new JW.Org headquarters.

• blondie
    blondie

A famous actress lived in Brooklyn Heights around the WT headquarters for many years. She had never visited the facilities nor talked with jws, it was all secondhand. She invisioned men in black suits staring out the windows in a disapproving manner in her autobiography.

Of course, if she had visited, it would have been somewhat different, but the disapproving would have been true, just not visible from the windows.

The WTS wants goodwill in the neighborhood, to belie the secondhand impressions. Keeping the grounds and interior buildings secret, would confirm they are a cult. Of course, I know that visitors don't get to see everything but enough to seem normal people. What the neighbors need to do is read the publications not readily available to the public.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Disneyland!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit