JW girls are very shy

by theBaus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• theBaus
    theBaus

What they do when they are having crush on someone?

How do they act?

*new in this world, so need to hear your opinions

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Become a ministerial servant and make sure you are at least 23 and the shyness will melt away. And DO NOT wear tight pants.
  • theBaus
    theBaus

I don't think that would pose a problem.
    I'm from Europe so here we have different mentality from the states.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I was a very lucky JW nerd. I met a girl at an assembly when she was 16 and I was 18. We celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary this year.

Let me tell you, she was NOT shy!

Sorry, I have no advice for you my young friend but good luck to you.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes they are 'extremely shy'. Which can and is often mistaken for 'snobby'.

I can't really blame the girls for being this way, I blame it totally on 'upbringing'. Being born and raised into an 'orwellian' and 'sheltered' life by overprotective parents can really screw young minds up.

Combine that lifestyle with the mentality 'of only dating when ready to marry' from childhood, what do you expect??

That's why 99.99% of the girls in the Borg are 'extremely shy' and NOT only the girls, but the boys too, big time.!!

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Just read to them a few of your favorite verses from Song of Solomon.... That should warm them right up.
  • theBaus
    theBaus

It takes a lot of courage just to come and say hello or to make a simple handshake.

This annoys me!

Not just with girls I'm polite with everyone and let's say i approach to some girl and suddenly she's having that gaze in her eyes like "from all the girls do i really want to marry her"?

They are very insecure and shy.

• TheListener
    TheListener

My wife was shy and inexperienced about real life. It was a tough adjustment for a bethelite and a regular pioneer to have to make it on their own.

If you look carefully you can find a hard working, kind, supportive witness girl or woman - just don't ever leave the witnesses.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Based on your last post I,would ask are you considered a spiritual JW man? If not that may be why they are so shy. If you are they may just be nervous and not want to lead you on. You know, no dating, only courtship.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Ask if you can carry her trash bags. It worked in that silly video from the February JW broadcast!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit