Audio machine and the satanic band WT used!

by Crazyguy 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

It's been braught out in other places before that the band AudioMachine' song Eternal flame was used in the last video of the convention this year. But do you know that the band has several albums and in these albums are songs with titles that could easily be construed as satanic or pagan!

Some of these song titles are: Hells Battalion, legions of doom, tree of life, God of lankhmar, and the heavens shall tremble. One album entitled Helios and more song titles some of which are on this album are; the last immortal, sol invictus, four horseman , sirens of Hyperion and Appollos triumph.

I say Wow just Wow!!!

• Island Man
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

Marked

• JRK
    JRK

I think they should use NIN.

JK

• Listener
    Listener

The comments from Bethel include the idea that spending donated money on this is just another expense like paying for the hire of Assembly Halls. Also, there is no biblical basis for saying it is wrong and comes down to personal opinion. If you have a problem about it you need to pray. If it happens to be wrong then it was just a mistake.

Yet, would they use a public talk prepared by a Mormon, let alone pay for it? If they did so, would a JW who found a problem with that have to pray about it, to be corrected in their way of thinking?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JWs who get married in the Kingdom Hall are not allowed to use any "worldly" music in their wedding -- ONLY Kingdom Melodies.

But, it's OK for the WTS to use "worldly" songs (from a group involved in "Satanic" sounding music) for their videos at the Regional Convention. . . . . . .

That makes sense.. . . . . . .DOC

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Absolutly amazing. I'm just stunned after hearing that.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The WT /GB members , speak with a forked tongue , they speak out of both sides of their mouth .

They have one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for the rank & file .

Don`t do what we do , do as we say .

I think that about sums it up .

It could also be said

GB./FDS , We are Gods chosen ones to give food at the proper time., the rank and file just need to be brought into line to obey us even if it means destroying familys .Mat.10 35-37

I dont believe the WT/GB organization even today understands the power of the internet ,u-tube ,social media , especially among the young , teenage child , and how it`s going to impact on them.

I have faith in the youth of todays JW`s to totally abandon the Jehovah`s Witness /Watchtower religion and pursue a life they were meant to live , free from indoctrination .

• bittersweet2K
    bittersweet2K

How about a Megadeth song? Dave Mustaine, lead singer back in the day when they were still around, was raised a Jehovah's Witness. He knows all about it. Apparently he has family that are still in the org. I suggest 'Symphony of Destruction' with all the noise about the Great Tribulation and Armageddon coming any day.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

re. the OP...

Now, that's funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit