A step in the right direction: Denmark banning circumcision as a cruel, barbaric and archaic ritual not fit for modern civilised lands

by Gilbeath Haaraloth 27 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Now Jews and Muslims can rediscover good old fashioned Eurocentric Anti-Semitism by being equally discriminated against, soon it will be Halal/Kosher is cruel, bla, bla, bla. Frickin' White People!

Please tell me you're joking ...

• TD
    TD
    The circumstraint alone is barbaric.....
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    Love Uni Hate Exams I'm calling it like I see it. I'm circumcised and I don't feel like less of a man for being circumcised. Any campaign against circumcision is a campaign that says that I am less of a man than an uncircumcised man, and I resent that.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Any campaign against circumcision is a campaign that says that I am less of a man than an uncircumcised man, and I resent that - it's not all about you.

People who call circumcision 'mutilation' and campaign for its abolition aren't calling you less of a man.

Give over.

• bohm
    bohm
    • The article is in a tabloid
    • The article is in the idiot-section of the tabloid
    • The article discuss what some people would do if circumcision was banned
    • circumcision is not banned in Denmark and likely will not be for a long time
  • juandefiero
    juandefiero
    I resent that.

You aren't less of a man because you're circumcised. You're less of a man for thinking your manhood is being questioned by people that want to put an end to this barbaric practice.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I have heard that females that get genital mutilation never get to experience an orgasm. Is that true?!

If so, what a horrible existence!

Death to all that inflict such a punishment on a woman!!!

DY

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    They are so saying that my parents were ignorant and barbaric for following in Abraham's footsteps, and I have every right to call it anti-Semitic bigotry because that is how I see it. If the Danes pass that law they are racist. Their naming laws are already definitely racist. It's all for the children. For the children is the most bullshit logical fallacy out there. Emotional bullshit appeals for stupid ethnocentric little Europeans.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Genital mutilation be banned everywhere!

Cruel, cruel, cruel!!!

DY

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If the Danes pass that law they are racist

Crying 'racism', the last refuge of a scoundrel ...

Dislike button ---------->

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit