The Most Hypocritical Talk I've ever heard

by javierjiminy 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• javierjiminy
    javierjiminy

PIMO filmed a marking talk about him. Crazy how the many of things mentioned are the same thing the borg does, like brainwashing and indoctrinating. What's crazier is how he's saying to the congregation not to do research or look up bad news articles because they are all "fake news."

https://youtu.be/SwXf_AF9YBQ

• Sliced
    Sliced

Holy SMOKES!!! What the hell??? Wow, I cannot believe the level of brainwashing, the guy giving the talk is DOING THE VERY THINGS he says "apostates" and Satan does... oh god.... FACE PALM

• carla
    carla

I just can't listen to this stuff! I can never get past 'jehovah god'. Is there a Bob God, Jim God, Suzy God, etc. that they must differentiate? If there is only one God then why the constant jehovah god?

It just sounds so damn stupid to me.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"So much so, Eve turned her back on Jehovah's organization..."

What organization? Unbelievable!

• Giordano
    Giordano

"It just sounds so damn stupid. It was......

Because the decision of God's proper name was so badly considered by Rutherford & CO, because they decided to be different and call themselves JW's to this day they still need to add God to the name.

In the NT it says to be a witness for Jesus....at least 20 times. In the OT it is mentioned once, to the prophet Isaiah, to be a witness of Jehovah.

The Society.......... from Russell's day forward never got anything right other then the appeal that 'you will live forever' and /or be resurrected with loved ones. People sold their lives for a position based on made up propaganda.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Excellent!!! Thanks for this javierjiminy.

Brainwashing & mind-control talks like this from the WTBTS overwhelmingly proves their 'cult' status:

1) Don't examine any information about the org which wasn't provided themselves.

2) Don't question or doubt anything the "faithful slave" tells you - because they'd never deceive or lie to you.

3) And most importantly, ignore the Bible command at 1 John 4:1 "do not believe every inspired statement, test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Everything the speaker said about brainwashing techniques applies equally to his alleged "true religion."

• Moster
    Moster

Have you ever heard of the concept 'Brainwashing'? LOL LOL

• steve2
    steve2

The blind leading the blind.....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

At some point, you have to start wondering just how much the WT leadership is aware of how ironic this shit is... :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    javierjiminy - "...he's saying to the congregation not to do research or look up bad news articles because they are all 'fake news'."

Interestingly, realizing that the WTS advised this was one of the things that helped wake me up a bit.

I instinctively grasped that it was virtually impossible for all bad news about something to be false... some of it simply had to be true, if only by sheer statistics.

Therefore, to insist that it was all lies simply by virtue of belief... constituted an inherently flawed perspective.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit