Apologize to a cow

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

We are here to help!

We believe that every red-blooded American can feel a lot less guilty about eating those bovine friends of ours if they just apologize to a cow.

We understand that not everyone has a farm nearby, so we are here to help!

If you would just read the below apology then sign your name and give a short personal message to the cow, we will print out the list of all the people on the apology and read it to a real live cow!

It's just that simple!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Elsewhere:

You realize that is nothing but a site sponsored by the secret Societies that are scheming on taking over world domination.

Just like the sublimal illustrations in the WT Scoiety publications being sponsored by these JIOR Masonic zionist power mongers, this ad is directing people to the Freemasons...

Note the admonition to STEER to the MASONs?

Scary eh? And I find if I stare at the cow long enough I start to see faces. Those bastards are everywhere!!

Uzzah - the entire post above is written with tongue embedded in cheek

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

cows and i have a great relationship. i dont eat them. they love me. =)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That ws easier than a prayer wheel!

I feel GREAT now - time for a hamburger.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Done!

• unique1
    unique1

That was Great. I feel so much better now. Think I will have a steak this weekend.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I love cows. They are some of my favorite animals.

Orbit Cows

• riz
    riz

nathan you are so funny

i can't apologize because i'm not sorry. Hey Cows- you are delicious!!

• shamus
    shamus

I feel better now. My steak is marinating...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

if you get three friends to sign and get them to do the same, then we will reach 1,000,000 in 9 days!!!

I wonder how they figure that? According to my calculator, 3 to the 9th power is 19,683, a far cry from a million!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit