Not strictly 'rules' however, my pet hate was the ridiculous restrictions enforced upon us at witness 'parties'.
At the time us young folk ranged from late teens to early twenties - this was circa early 1980's.
The activities we had to engage in;
1. Sit down, open your bibles and play bible games.
2. Play games that were designed for kids under 10 years old
3. Couldn't play the latest songs on the charts and heaven forbid if it had a beat to it (among other groups, I was into Duran Duran).
4. Don't even think of dancing with a girl otherwise some grumpy old gits and a few 'holier than thou's' would be stumbled
5. There were plenty of others but I think I will stop here .....
PS: ... and some of the Elders and other folk wondered why we stopped attending these 'parties' !!!