I got a new JW tract on my front door called "Who really controls the world?"

by Iamallcool 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Have you received the same thing on your door? I wish that I am still at the gated community where I lived there for more than 6 years, I received zero JW garbage!

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

That's not a new one, that one has been around for decades.

Edit: looked it up on jw.org and I guess it is a new version of the old one.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I looked at the tract again, it said (c) 2013. You are right but it is my first time seeing that tract.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Well I can't find a picture of the old one, but it looked pretty similar. Might've been called "Who really rules the world." Same gist.

The one you got was released at the 2014 convention with, I think, 4 other tracts. They're the same ol' crap, though.

• steve2
    steve2

I love the way they quote the Scripture about "the whole world being under the control of the wicked one [Satan]" and then add, "except for us".

• fulano
    fulano

Send it back to your local congregation or branch without sender nor stamp.

• Mr Negative
    Mr Negative

I got left a leaflet that asks, quite without irony, "Do you want to know the truth?"

Was just posted through my door - I didn't ask for it.

• Carol1111
    Carol1111

I love the way they quote the Scripture about "the whole world being under the control of the wicked one [Satan]" and then add, "except for us".

Have they read Daniel chapter 4? It says that God rules. It makes me wonder who is their God.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Carol, if I could give your post 4,000 likes I would. I think they talk more about Satan and his ways more than Jesus. 😒

It was explained to me that Satans rulership began in 1914. The world just didn't notice.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit