Please ......

by SheilaM 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

At 2:00am Pacific time my son was awakened my his Drill Instructor, in the next 54 hours he will do a variety of team tasks, sleep 4 hours at the most and have two rations between he and his buddy. He is in the Cruicible, for the Marine Corp. He HAS to finish to graduate...so all prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

• Special K
    Special K

Shiela M

Here it comes......wing, ding, dooey and zZZAP...

I'm sure you felt that.. those are GOOD VIBES going your way from Canada.

Special K

• Sargon
    Sargon

Good luck to your son Sheila!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Prayers are coming!!!

Love ya,

Andi

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thank you all, I just ate a breakfast bar and I feel sick I guess I feel guilty eating when my son (who loves vast quantities of food) is eating nothing. I wonder if they will let him call when it is over...nahhhhhhh probably only if he doesn't make it. But the Mom's say they will carry a weak one just so they all finish so that is cool.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Marine tradition/indoctrination/code, whatever: Leave no soldier behind.

He'll be okay.

God bless him and his Mom.

outnfree

• shera
    shera

Thoughts for your son going his way...

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

I'm maried to a Brurrrly Marine, who's also a big baby. If he can do it - anyone can.

Semper Fi & don't forget pain is weakness leaving the body.

Your baby will be just fine, the 'food' they're feeding him has more energy than anything in the world. Anyone can do ANYTHING for a few weeks or days - just as long as they know they's an ending.

Not knowing is the worst and I feel for yo. Just spoil him when he gets home and let him know how proud you are of him.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Awww, Sheila, I'm sure he'll do just fine. I really don't pray, but I'll think positive thoughts and maybe some of that energy will reach him.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yes, good thoughts reaching him is just fine. I find today I am just frazzled to know end.....yikes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit