JW.org's new miserable picture

by neat blue dog 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
  • hoser
    hoser

International conventions are a sham. They are a consistent revenue stream for the watchtower corporation and their travel agent buddies.

What it amounts to is buying your status within the congregation by purchasing an overpriced vacation, if you can call it that.

• dozy
    dozy

Mark Sanderson looks happy though....Must be near lunch time...

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

not sure a snapshot tells the story.

• Under No Illusion
    Under No Illusion
    not sure a snapshot tells the story

You have a point, and I did think about not making judgement based on 3 moments in time.

But I'm equally sure that the mood and expression of these people didn't change much throughout the day.

Outdoors on most likely a warm and humid Manila day. Seemingly endless talks and videos. I'd wanna be somewhere else as well, not that they would admit that.

• tiki
    tiki

The guys don't have to suit up??? Ties and dress shirts??? Whatever...it must have been the best convention ever....

• sir82
    sir82

Love the guy in the black coat in the first picture. Looks like he's about to hock a loogey.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

You are all a bunch of Philistines! Don't you know that "God's people" are the happiest people on earth?

They were probably just thinking about us poor apostates missing out on such "banquets."

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

in the second picture--the guy rear left--in the grey jacket with gaudy tie---looks like the police chief in "police academy" when he was given a BJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSiJiDSmb1E

• Ding
    Ding

Fill in the blanks, brothers and sisters:

-rm-g-dd-n is just around the c-rn-r!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit