Do You Think Trump Will Abandon The Republican Party?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The way he’s talking, I wouldn’t be surprised if he creates a third party . He’s unhappy with Republican leadership.

Can you see Trump leaving the GOP and going rogue??

• SadElder
    SadElder

Wasn't he a Democrat at some point? He's in the I'm taking my ball and going home mode right now so anything is possible.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I don’t think so. He’s been the strongest unifier of the conservative vote. He doesn’t like the RINOs in congress who vote for a 900B bill with less than $600 for those that actually need it. True conservatives and Trump has gotten rid of a lot of pork over the last 4 years but the instant they think Trump is out, they go back to their old ways.

Pelosi sits on the board of the Kennedy performing arts center that got more millions than the entire restaurant industry and there are Republicans that happily go along with this because pork in their districts.

I do think the Democratic Party is at a rift, there are two groups tugging at the Biden administration; the AOC wing of the party and the Pelosi/Feinstein wing of the party. They will lose the House in 2022 and that will split the party as each blames the other.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Once the dust settles I think trump will be done. He is old and being president ages all them.

There does need to be a new moderate party. Maybe libertarian?

I call for a regressive party😬. Actuallly a party that can address the necessary change without cramming illogical programs down our throats

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I think Trump is going to walk away from politics, to much of a headache. He is a billionaire that will probably want to use his last few years relaxing and doing things he enjoys. Possibly his son might run for President next term.

That's if the Country doesn't turn into a banana republic in the next four years and we are stuck with the Democrats for the next 50 years.

• GregW
    GregW

I see him leaving politics for good.

His backing support from the Republican party was always questionable.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

How can he abandon a party that didn't want anything to do with him? The Republican party is controlled by a bunch of milquetoast mouth breathers like Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, and Mitch McConnell. They laugh at the idea of America First and most of the things their deluded supporters hold dear - pro-life, 2nd Amendment, less government, fiscal responsibility, etc. The Republican party stands for absolutely nothing.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Turn into a banana republic in the next 4 years? That already happened on November 3, and we are stuck with communism until the reptilians claim this planet. We will have a war that ends in the communist side winning, with our mandatory coronavirus torture shots (for what amounts to a cold), enforced with drones and robots, and RFID chips along with it. At which point, the whole war for humanity will have been lost.

Thanks, xians and muslims, for making this happen by donating your spiritual energy to the cause.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s never been a good fit for Trump.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit