I'm back!

by blankspace 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• blankspace
    blankspace

A year since I posted, husband and I are still sfts but we're relatively free. I gave birth to twins some months back, moved out of India, then back to India because it's easier to maintain our cover.

Things are much more peaceful now that there are no in-person meetings. I have a strange feeling that my husband is also pimo but I'm taking things slow. He's recently been appointed as a sub-CO and has been saying how this organization is unloving and everything about it is wrong. We've also read CoC together and he keeps saying how he would not have chosen this life if he was not indoctrinated since he was born. Old habits die hard. My guess is that we are both pimo but neither wants to talk about it for fear of what the other would say.

Our twins... Two healthy, beautiful girls... Will hopefully never have to live through what we have lived. As a parent, I like the moral standards forced by WT. However, I will support whatever my girls choose when they grow up. Hopefully we will both be pimo before they reach adulthood. For now, we are still in India, still need greater pimos and still sticking on because of family. And I kind of like India... It's quaint, the culture is unique and it's sort of peaceful as long as you toe the line. Our accomodation costs us about $120 a month so we get to save quite a lot for our future. We plan to move out of here by the time our girls turn 5 or once covid is under control, whichever is sooner. Our business back home is doing reasonably okay despite the pandemic. All in all, the path to pimo seems a bit easier now. We're still in because of our parents, but we are preparing to leave as soon as we can.

That's the update from over here. It feels so good to get back after so long. Hope you are all fine and happy new year to everyone on this board.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Say to your husband, "have you heard of John Cedars?" And watch his face? Does he recognize the name? Or, have you ever heard of ARC? You could say you heard people talking about it... 😉

PS, what does "sfts" stand for?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Welcome back, you have friends here!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Warm welcome back.

• James Jack
    James Jack

With your interactions with fellow Witnesses, what the general vibe right now? How are they coping?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit