What the heck is CLAM?

by undercover 15 Replies latest jw friends

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Yes, it's our mid week meeting....it replaced the Kingdom Ministry....so Clam really means clam up and listen and listen oh yes you can dig for gems but only the gems they pick out, if you find any gems yourself different from the what the org. has dug up....then CLAM means....shut up and keep it to yourself...get it... Clam up....lol.

If you want to get a rised eyebrow, point out in the middle of the meeting that the words spell Clam...you get a smile...and they kind of think it's blasphemous...but just wait....when the org. starts to call it Clam then the friends that already saw it or the ones whose heads are in the clouds and can't remember the territory they been preaching in for years...and the ones who act dumb but not...then the friends will say they never thought of that, the brothers are so smart that's why God chose them....the same way most likely they called it the Kingdom ministry and then one day they called it the KM, but the friends dare not say that.

Plus we know that if they say it one may think they are on a xJW site, & don't want to give themselves away...

Don't blame them, JW's leave when they are good and ready.

Tor

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tor, Girlfriend, you got that devil all up in you!

LOL.

Sylvia

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

COLLEGE for LOWBROW ASPIRANTS OF MEDIOCRITY

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: What the heck is CLAM?

A.: CLAM is a common name for several kinds of bivalve molluscs. The word is often applied only to those that live as infauna, spending most of their lives partially buried in the sand of the ocean floor. In particular, edible infaunal bivalves are often called clams. Clams have two shells of equal size connected by two adductor muscles and have a powerful burrowing foot.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi Snowbird,

LOL LOL...nope I have the Truth in me....the real truth....the bible led me to the truth... witnesses forgot what the core message of the bible...Love God and one another...All their literature is just smoke and mirrors...directed at worshiping the org....

Witnesses are afraid of the truth...that's why they say when you tell the truth...you got the devil in you...lol....it's that I say what they want to say...

Tor

• Perry
    Perry

C L A M:

Christian Life and Ministry?

I don't thing so. Christianity is characterized by a changed life, dominated by peace from the Prince of Peace and Joy, regardless of circumstance.

I have a new title:

C L A M:

Claiming Lies And Misery

(for your very own)

Rutherford Lied. They died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit