Is Prince still a Jehovah Witness?

by Greybeard 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Is Prince still a Jehovah Witness? From the look of his new album, I think he has different ideas. It will be interesting to see how they deal with this. He is into the "Third Eye" and metaphysical things on this CD.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I hope this question is answered; I've been wondering the same thing.
  • blondie
    blondie

The WTS would not want to publicize it if he is not, they kept Michael Jackson's status pretty much under wraps for the rank and file.

Why doesn't someone on JWN write him....

• blondie
    blondie
    BTW the hair should be a deal breaker as to being in good standing....no school parts for him...can he go D2D in that outfit?
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Oooh he looks like he's doing a spaced out Jimmy Hendrix thing...

Welcome back to reality Prince/Symbol/Whatever..,erm or should that be welcome back to psychedelic shroom land?

• flipper
    flipper
    Prince, the Williams sisters, ANY celebrity JW's can pretty much get away with anything they want as long as they keep donating millions $$$ into the WT pedophile fund raising campaign. Oh, excuse me - I mean " kingdom interests "
  • Greybeard
    Greybeard
    Yeah, Welcome back to reality Prince! His third eye must have popped back open thus those glass's. Or.. maybe he knew what he was doing all along the Watchtower :/
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    I doubt they donate much. They're all WINOs. Witness In Name Only
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    whos to say he hasnt been booted out already ?
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Nah he is still around. Pops up in LA. More importantly.......his album is really really good. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit