God does not desire any to be destroyed?

by stuckinarut2 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Which god are we talking about?

• sir82
    sir82

I still say if God wants us to listen to somebody he should write it in the sky. Write it in some miraculous way that emits light and doesn't move away day or night, but is constant 24 hrs a day.

That's the irony - "Jehovah" (as defined by the WTS) is supposed to be so desperate not to have to kill anyone, but even though he could perform the simplest of acts so it shouldn't be necessary, he refuses to do so, thus guaranteeing the violent slaughter of 7 billion + (and counting). Bipolar much?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Then why not amend the rules so only those who are blatantly trying to spoil it for everyone will die? Does it deserve Gehenna to not spend your weekends doing field circus? Or to play Pokemon? Or to collect gold and silver, knowing your wealth is threatened, instead of throwing it away? Even fornication is not really all that bad.

About the only people that need to die are those working to enslave the whole human race and those willfully and intentionally supporting them. This means the cat lick church has to go, and those running it need to die. The Rothschilds, stealing our money and imposing tyranny and wars, also need to die. George Soros, trying to instigate communism, also needs dying. The jokehovian witless leaders also need Gehenna. As do the leaders of Islam, preaching bogus doctrines that are intended to infest politics and impose oppressive laws on people (Christi-SCAM-ity and Judaism are no better). But, since when is an act of worship to Satan going toward enslaving the whole human race since Satan is against it?

Obviously, joke-hova and its filthy angels need to be bound, tortured, and ultimately destroyed in the most inhumane way possible for attempting to enslave humanity and making it miserable and costly for anyone trying to liberate mankind. Those things deserve absolutely no mercy, no humaneness, and no kindness.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

One has to put the pages of the bible on a turn table then play it backwards, all truths will then be revealed and one will abtain righteousness and everlasting life. It's also important that one play it back at speed 45 any other speed and demons will eat your eyes out and your Brian will melt out your ears. You heard it here first, be afraid very afraid!!!!!

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear

Religion is a scam and a racket. He got it right the first time all those years ago. ALL religion. If God wanted us to know the real truth he would make sure we all know. Simple as that. It's not Isalm, it's not Christianity, it's not Judaism or any other ism. It's all bunk. God might exist but he/she/it doesn't give a hoot what we believe or he would make us know. How can anyone really think anything otherwise? Puh-leeze.......

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

hey Crazyguy, I hate it when 'Brian' melts out of my ears...

hehe!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sorry for the blatant self promotion stuckinarut but I am going to link to and old thread of mine on this subject as there are some great comments that back up everything that has been said on here and may be of interest to new ones.

This subject is one of the biggest thing that struck me as I started to wake up.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/323080001/why-jehovah-does-want-effective-preaching-work

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Let’s look at another scenario. Two prophets appear on the world scene. They are able to perform miracles and cause drought. They play cat and mouse with the authorities. They kill with fire anybody that wants to harm them. Say the two of them carry on like that for three and a half years. At the end of three and a half years they are killed. After three and a half days, they are resurrected. Everybody on earth would be able to follow their activities and eventual demise on social media. Two choices would be available, one is either for them (and God) or against them. That would simplify matters, will it not? It will also prove God’s fairness, something the Witnesses will never be able to do with their skewed preaching work (cf. Rev. 11:3-12).

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As far as I see it God wants any who aren't participating or supporting his earthly publishing house to be killed off.

• Perry
    Perry

All 7 billion people now alive are going to die one way or another if the Lord tarries.

God identifies this unnecessary fate as being cause by a separation from him, the continual Source of life.

Of course, when we contemplate our own death, the timing of it seems like a big deal. In reality, there is never a really good way....or day to die. Some are just a little better than others.

So the reasoning that it is God's fault that people die is false. He did not cause the separation, and we are not autonomous beings with our own life-source to keep us and the universe intact. So, death is inevitable ....... except God intervened.

It would have been a travesty of a monumental evil if God would have created moral beings with notions and appreciation of laws and at the same time not allowed for the judgment of those who would hurt others. In this scenario, God would actually be the source of the evil perpetrated since he created the possibility of evil with no mechanism to punish it.

Since there is no evil with God, he could have chosen to just make us another of the many animals without morals, or he could have chosen to eventually judge the evil done by his moral creatures. In his wisdom, he chose the latter.

The problem is we like to play God and be the one who decides who should be punished for their evil. Of course my evil should never be punished because I have very good reasons for my evil. God does away with this pettiness.

But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. - Galatians 3:22

Because Jesus actually became sin for us, (2 Cor. 5: 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin) , the original gift of choice was restored. We are in the highly favored position of being able to choose life or death.

But never for a moment think that God will be derelict in his duty in judging sin. That would make him evil and the source of the sin, which he is not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit