David Schafer imitates Steven Lett

by Gorbatchov 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Friends,

Watch this jw.org video with "helper" David Schafer. The topic is care for your parents. I never seen such

a cold presentation. Schafer look likes a fast hitman. And his facial expression seems a carefully imitation of

Steven Lett. The laugh at unexpected moments, his yes shaking head, agreeing with himself.

This broadcasting, I don't know exactly what to say, must be the endgame for serious JW's isn't it?

What does a JW think seeing this video?

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbmw_201605_1_VIDEO

Gorby

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Schafer also says "many elderly have made wise decisions and have a pension and funds, but what if they are run out?"

So at this moment pensions and funds are wise decisions?

Unbelievable these guys. Hypocritical fools.

Gorby

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I always think....it's Howdy Doody time...when I see this guy. lol
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    Stephen Lett's lovechild.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    I haven't watched it, but let me guess: when people can't support themselves in old age due to giving everything to the cult, don't call on the cult for help, call on their children.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

OK, Caleb and Sophia. Can you tell mommy which man plays an evil 'hit man' for gangsters on TV and in movies and which man is an evil 'hit man' for the Governing Body(tm) gangsters on JW.ORGTV? Answer correctly and you won't get a beating!

• fulano
    fulano

He looks like a russian hitman announcing the end of your life and family.

Nice fitting suit :) from the Brooklyn hamper probably...

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    He looks like he crawled out of the wreckage of Lehmann Brothers, but then, don't they all?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Do they appoint goofy-looking guys accidentally, or is it on purpose?

• bafh
    bafh

I happen to know David - pretty well - and he's not imitating any one. That's just his normal manner.

I was distracted during the video because I kept looking at his hair and wondering how he got it that way and how long it took him every morning to fluff it and keep it standing up like that.

How much hairspray must he use?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit